[z.h] that's so hot

'oh fuck yes' you whisper underneath your breath as the dildo slides in and out.

you rub circles around your clit as you feel yourself about to reach your high. you don't stop fucking yourself until you climax and squirt your juices all over the bed sheets, moaning at the sight.

you pull out the dildo and slowly start sucking on it, sliding one finger up and down your soaking slit.

after a few seconds you stand up and head to the bathroom to clean up.

whilst in the bathroom, you something unusually coming from the bedroom. you quickly chuck on some clothes and open the door to find zach staring at the bed sheets, dildo in hand.

he hears you turn the knob of the door and faces you.

'y/n, did you do this' he asks.

your lost for words. you don't know which answer is correct. yes or no. i mean it's pretty obvious but you're worried he might retaliate, you guys have never had sex before.

'i- um, yes, yes it was' is the only thing you manage to spit out.

'prove it' he says taking a few steps towards you, eyes filled with lust as he hands you the dildo.

you pause as butterflies fill your stomach and the nerves begin to kick in.

'zach i don't know if i can do this' you say, 'not in front of you at least'

'then we'll do it together' he says, relaxing your body by placing sensual kisses along your neck, leaving wet hickeys behind.

you begin moaning lightly into his ear as he moves from your neck and seals your lips with kiss.

'jump' he whispers in a husky voice.

you wrap your legs around his waist as he makes his way over to the bedroom, removed the oversized tee your wearing you stole from his closet.

to his shock your wearing no underwear.

'you're a bad girl, you know that?' he says, 'you better not be doing this around jonah, otherwise he's gonna fuck you up' he says with a smirk on his face.

you bite your lip at his words as he begins placing wet kisses down your body, both hands scaling up from your boobs and back down to your hips making you twitch slightly.

you feel his touch get closer to your heat causing you to rub your thighs together, begging for friction.

he looks up at me and starts laughing.

'you're so fucking horny' he says, 'i love it'

and that being said he begins eating you out.

his tongue presses roughly against your wet slit causing you to moan loudly.

'oh shit zach' you say followed by a string of curse words.

he then places one of his hands on your clit, rubbing fast circles making you gasp for air.

'i'm close zach' you scream, 'i'm gonna cum!'

and with that said he suddenly pulls away.

you look up at him frustrated.

'what the fuck was that for' you say

he doesn't say anything but instead grabs the dildo from early and thrusts it hard into you.

he stares straight at you as your back arches in pleasure sending waves of heat throughout your body.

'fuck y/n your so hot' he says, turning you on even more.

you don't stop moaning and yelling in pleasure as he continues speeding up the pace.

'i'm so close baby' you say

'cum all over it y/n' he says, 'i know you want to'

with one final thrust and the final word of that sentences, zach pulls out the dildo watching you squirt your juices all over the bed and floor as he shoves the dildo back inside of you, allowing you to ride out your high.

'since when were you a squirter?' zach says giggling.

'for as long as i can remember' you reply, siting up and leaning into him, placing your lips on his.

'i love you y/n'

'i love you more baby'

[669 words] 😎
this one's a little rough but oh well, for zach's girls hehe