[c.b] under the stars

you met corbyn at a nasa convention a few months back when you were travelling europe. he was there on tour and decided to take a look at the exhibition in his free time.

ever since then, the stars aligned and you two have been together for a few weeks now.

"babe quick, we're gonna miss sun down!" you heard corbyn yell from downstairs.

"i'm sorry baby i'll be there in a sec!" you yelled back.

as you made your way through the halls and towards corbyn, your cheeks turned right red as he admired you longingly.

"how did i get so lucky?" he said walking towards you, placing his hands on your waist and gently kissing you on the forehead.

you couldn't help but smile widely and giggle at his compliment.

"couldn't have said it better myself besson" you replied, grabbing his wrist and skipping out the front door.

you grabbed the tent and snacks on the way out as well as your invitation hoodie corbyn offered you the first day you two met.

your uber was patiently waiting for you two and the night you had awaiting ahead of you.

you finally arrived at your destination. the first place you guys ever visited; a cliff that overlooked the beach and the sun setting before you.

corbyn and i began setting up the tent, blankets and pillows. just as golden hour peaks, we settle down with our polaroid camera and take photos with the sunset staring right back at us.

as i'm admiring the photos we took, shaking the last polaroid, i look up and notice corbyn looking at me with a great smile on his face.

i look back down with a smirk on my face, then meet his eyes once more, embracing his cheeks with my hands and placing a passionate kiss on his lips.

he smiles into the kiss making me giggle in between pecks.

we try and hold the kiss but can't help and break out into laughter, this night was perfect.

he rolls me over and stares down at me.

"you're so beautiful y/n, i hope you know that"

i sit up and lean into yet another kiss before being gently pushed back onto the pillows and blankets.

his lips move from my mouth and towards the sweet spot on my neck.

i moan into his ear and notice the buldge in his pants grow larger.

he gently makes his way down my body, stripping me of my clothing and eventually my underwear.

his fingers glide along my slit and graze my clit.

"oh fuck you're so wet baby" he says, "did i turn you on that much?"

he continues teasing me.

"corbyn please!" i plead sexually frustrated.

"i don't know y/n" he replies, bringing his face closer to mine and finally whispering, "you've been a bad girl recently"

you rub your thighs together and raise your back trying to gain some friction.

"don't you fucking dare" he says, laying you flat.

your eyes widen immediately, you've never seen this side of corbyn.

then again, he hasn't seen a side to you too.

"what are you gonna do about it mr besson?" you say, sitting up and bringing your fingers towards your dripping heat.

you grab corbyn's wrist with your other hand and suck on his wet fingers, getting a good taste of yourself.

corbyn bites his lip, removing your hands from your pussy and eating you out.

you moan loudly at the warm sensation, grinding your hips against his touch.

without warning, he begins fingering you roughly, his eyes locked on yours.

"corbyn i'm gonna cum!" you yell, rubbing your clit in sync with his movements.

as he takes away his fingers your release your juices and squirt onto his chest.

"how the fuck did you make me do that?" you say, panting breathlessly.

"my pleasure" he replies, leaning into one final soft kiss.

[653 words]
gonna start taking requests so pop into my dms if ya like