[d.s] rough game pt3

"daniel what now?" she whispers under her breathe and into the crook of my neck.

the boys were onto us, and we were basically fucked from here on.

until i had an even better idea.

her heavy breathing kept touching my neck, her naked body right up against mine, grazing my newly sprung hard on.

shit she was hot.

"i know exactly what we're gonna do" i say, "you got us into this situation, and now your gonna pay for it"

her worried eyes look up at me as she furrows her eyebrows in confusion before noticing my hand lightly rubbing her thigh.

she looks down at my hand, craving her sex before looking back into my lustful eyes with a hint of innocence.

"daniel, corbyn and zach are right outside, we cant do this" she says, "at least not now"

"oh but we can" i say.

"and how do you suppose we do that" she says, taking a step back and folding her arms disappointingly. her folded arms bring her boobs closer together sending a throbbing sensation through my shaft.

my body subtly jerks forward, just enough for her to realise how horny i am this second.

"nope, not with the boys outside" she says, arms still crossed, her left foot gently tapping on the floor impatiently.

and it's pissing me off.

"you've had your way one two many times tonight y/n, you're listening to whatever the fuck i say" i say huskily, taking a step in her direction, placing a loose kiss on her soft lips.

we lock eyes for a moment before i trail kisses down her neck, getting rougher as time passes.

the sound of her sweet moans sends a wave of euphoria throughout my body and places a smile on my face. she's beautiful.

but this almost immediate euphoria is cut loose by the sound of footsteps nearing our room, the janitor's room.

"daniel, come on out man!"

it's corbyn.

sweat begins trickling down my forehead almost instantaneously. a vision of corbyn walking in on the two of us, completely naked, enters my mind and i almost gag at the thought.

not tonight, i'm not letting this happen.

"do you trust me y/n?" i whisper, staring into her wide eyes.

she nods doubtfully, and i take it as a cold yes.

almost as if perfectly timed i hoist y/n from under her thighs and pin her onto the door, preventing corbyn from entering.

the door handle shutters and i feel y/n shake beneath me. i bring one hand to her mouth and shush her, in the hopes of keeping her silent for just a little longer.

as we wait for corbyn and zach to exit the area and stop trying to force open the door, we admire each other.

fully exposed, hot bodies straddling each other in almost complete darkness.

i smirk under my breathe and look down beside me before having y/n cup my jaw between her fragile hands, passionately kissing me.

her tongue reaches places it never has before and i take this as the perfect opportunity to slowly slide into her heat.

she jolts underneath me for the first few thrusts, but then sinks onto my shaft and offers me her everything.

the door handle is still shaking uncontrollably but that's the last thing on our minds. we rest our foreheads on each other's and smile between the thrusts, pecking one another in between.

she was beautiful, and i was the luckiest guy alive to be able to call her mine.

[594 words]
the third and final part to the mini series i had going on with daniel, hope you enjoyed it from a different perspective x