[request] zach

*written using the name olivia*

it's 1am, the club is heated and i've had one too many shots down at the bar.

zach is in the corner of the club in a booth, scrolling through his phone, glancing at me from time to time.

i gesture for him to come my way but he refuses to, giving me a light shake of the head before returning to his phone.

he's no fun sometimes, which kinda ruins it for the rest of us.

if he's not gonna let me have a good time, i'll make sure he knows what he's missing out on.

i notice daniel on the dance floor, vibing to some rex orange county and decide to head towards him.

the night is young and the room is hot, i'm gonna step on up to this.

i sensually wall towards him till his ocean blue eyes lock with mine and  the tension is sealed.

i dance on him, moving my hips from either side, allowing his length to caress my hips and thighs.

it only just starts getting better before i feel a tight grip pull me away from daniel.

i recognise it almost immediately, it's zach.

"you're no fun, babe!" i slur my words in a whiny tone.

he suddenly stops in his tracks and turns to face me, hand in hand.

"you wanna know what fun looks like?" he says in a husky tone.

i nod, taking in a huge gulp on salvia before having him drag me into a nearby room, bed and all.

"where are w-"

"shush, olivia" he replies with sturnly.

i follow his movements and like where this is taking us.

he slowly moves his hands through my shirt and to my chest, pressing down on my boobs all the while kissing with passionately.

i moan into his mouth a few times, massaging his length through his jeans between my hands.

he lets out a low grunt between the kiss, slowly removing each other's garments, only breaking the kiss where necessary.

he carefully lays me on the bed, placing light kisses down my body and finally reaching my bare heat.

he doesn't say a single word, instead chooses to eat out my soaking heat, pressuring my clit while he's at it.

i squirm under his grip, begging for further friction.

he looks up at me lustfully, ready to meet my needs.

"this is what fun feels like" he says huskily, just before sliding his swollen length into my tight heat, sending a foreign sensation down my spine.

"that feels so good, zach" i say under my breathe, allowing him to increase his speed.

he continues thrusting in and out of me, and within a few seconds hits my sensitive spot, throwing my head back.

"just like that, shit" i drag out my moans, turning him on further.

i feel myself on the verge of my high, so i move my right hand towards my clit and begin rubbing rough circles on the swollen area.

"ugh, i'm about the release liv" he says between groans.

"on three baby" i manage to say between my climax.

"one.."

"two.." he replies with.

"three"

zach immediately pulls out and releases onto my glistening core, as i squirt my juices onto the soaking sheets.

"that'll teach you to never fuck around again, missy" he says between a dangerous smile.

i return his comment with a light smirk.

i'm so glad to call him mine.

[576 words]
sorry i've been so ia, heaps busy lately! here's another request