[j.m] work from home

"babe come on you said you come with me today!" you hear jonah whine into your ear, as you roll over on your pillow as if he said nothing.

"y/n come on, get your ass out of bed now" he says, slapping your ass playfully, making you alert.

"fuck off jonah" you say unimpressed, making your way towards the bathroom to get ready for the boxing class you two had planned.

you hear footsteps follow closely behind you.

as i'm adjusting my ponytail in the mirror i see jonah walk in, placing his hands on my hips.

"look i didn't mean to baby, please don't be mad at me"

it's 6am and i'm not in the mood.

"jonah please i'm tired, let me just get ready then we can head to the sesh before we're late"

his touch is anything but comforting.

"i'm sorry" he says, placing a kiss on your cheek before making his way down stairs.

i suddenly feel a lump in my throat grow. a feeling of guilt creeps in on me; he was truely just trying to be a good boyfriend.

you hurriedly make your way downstairs and pose a suggestion.

"why don't we work out right here jonah?" i say, "just the two of us?"

he turns to face me, his cheeks are red and his eyes are puffy.

my heart shatters.

"oh no baby please i didn't mean it" i say in desperation, running towards him and embracing his warmth in my arms.

"it's ok, it was my fault" he replies in a shaky tone, "i shouldn't have done that"

his words send chills through your spine.

"no it's not your fault baby, it was mine" you say looking up at him, wiping the last tear from his burning cheeks.

you can't help but place your soft hands on his warm cheeks and kiss him passionately. he moves in sync with your touch and glides his rough hands through your hair.

you break away for air and suddenly feel his kiss cascade down your neck and his hands hug your waist. you moan into his ear as he finds your sweet spot and attacks it, leaving swollen hickeys sure to leave a scar.

you bring your hands down to his jeans and unzip to reveal his large dick. he was much bigger than you expected.

you feel his heaven breathing ring through your ears, sending a striking warmth through your legs.

he grabs your ass and places you onto the kitchen bench, sure to not break the kiss you two are sharing.

you slowly begin pumping his dick as he releases a dark and lustful moan into your mouth.

"just like that" you hear him say under his breathe.

as you continue pumping him slowly, he rips off your crop and begins sucking on your right boob whilst massaging the other at a incredibly fast rate.

you're nipples become tender under his touch, saturating your already wet pussy.

as he continues pleasuring you, you slide your hand into your underwear and roughly masturbate, rubbing fast circles round your clit.

"oh yes jonah" you yell, sending your head backwards in a plead for more.

he slowly makes his way towards your heat, running his fingers up and down your slit before slowly sliding his length into your wet pussy.

he lets out a grunt and you moan as he fills you up completely.

"you're so fucking tight" he barely manages to say, moving at a steady pace.

"only for you" you reply, staring back at him.

as you begin adjusting to his length, jonah speeds up and your moans get louder and louder, eventually echoing through the halls.

"oh jonah!" you manage you exclaim in between moans.

"tell the whole world i'm yours" he grunts, lustfully staring back at you.

"fuck yes jonah!" you yell.

he grabs your left leg, swinging it onto his shoulder and quickening his pace, sending you over the edge.

"i'm gonna cum baby" he says.

"on three" you reply.

and almost instantaneously jonah releases insider your pussy, send a wave of heat throughout your body as you orgasm simultaneously.

he helps you ride out your high and finally seals your first time, with a kiss.

[706 words]
hope you liked it horny sisters