[j.a] no sleep tonight

it's a friday night, 11pm, and you're so worn out. but jack's gone out tonight with the boys, and you said you'd pick him up.

completely ready and aware of the fact that he'll be drunk as hell by the time he returns.

your back is pressed up against the sofa, your hands typing away at your recent work, waiting for your phone screen to light up with a message from jack, begging you to pick him up.

an hour has passed and your vision is becoming blurry.

"i don't think i can stay awake any longer" you think to yourself.

you head over to the kitchen sink and saturate your face with cold water, splashing it onto your eyes in the hopes that the cold sensation will awaken you.

but something else beats you to it.

"hey baby, can you come pick me up now? i'm so fucked up"

it's a message from jack.

you roll your eyes, grabs your keys from the island bench and gradually move towards the front door, slamming it behind you.

the warm LA breeze touches your exposed skin, making you feel even more lethargic than you were before.

after a short drive to the house party down the road, you park your car outside the venue and lightly tap on the door. daniel welcomes you in for a bit but you let him know your too tired at the moment.

he tries to convince you with his drunken smirks and puppy eyes but you don't budge. he finally gives up and yells at jack to come to the front.

you notice the curly-haired boy stumble through the hallways, corbyn there to help him walk in a straight line.

"when you said you were messed up you really meant it didn't you?" you say with slight disappointment.

"totally" he says, laughing hysterically with daniel.

and with that said you take jack's hand, say your final goodbyes to corbyn and daniel before heading towards the car.

jack takes his seat right beside you and an awkward silence fills the car for the first few minutes before you feel something graze your thigh.

you turn to jack and notice his hand cascading your thigh, sending chills through your body that make your hairs stand up.

"not now bub please" you say, "i'm really tired"

"please y/n, i'm so horny" he replies, "you know me when i'm drunk"

"must mean your drunk a lot of the time then" you say under your breathe, eyes focussed on what's ahead of you, too afraid to look jack in the eyes.

"what was that now?" he says, increasing his grip on your thighs.

the last time jack was drunk he fucked the shit out of you, you could barely walk the next day. you didn't know if you could handle it tonight.

"please jac-"

"pull over"

you briefly turn to him and notice the dead serious expression on his face.

"y/n, i said pull over"

you pull into an empty strip, overlooking the hills.

he unfastens his seatbelt and leans into a passionate kiss, weaving his hands through your hair as you kiss him back.

his tongue is touching every part of your mouth before he pulls away from the kiss you share, begging for oxygen.

he wastes no time in kissing down your neck and tearing your top in two.

you had just purchased it but right now, you couldn't care less.

the scent of the alcohol he had just consumed lingered through the vehicle, soaking your slit even more.

his wet kisses along your bare chest create an urgency for friction between your wet pussy and the rough car seat. you grind against the cool fabric and allow your juices to lightly seep through.

jack notices your hips bucking forward so he pulls you onto his lap, lifting your skirt and places a single digit into your heat. you fling your head back in pleasure as you clench your walls around his cool touch.

"fuck y/n" jack whispers, not removing his eyes from yours, admiring your features.

"more jack" you manage to escape between the breathlessness.

on command jack slips another finger into your tight pussy, earning him a few moans.

"you like that hey baby?" he says in a husky tone.

the sound of lust ringing in his voice makes your hornier than ever.

you grab onto his wrist and force another digit into your slit, grinding against his touch.

"just like that jack"

he pumps his fingers to the rhythm of your movements, his other rubbing against your lower back in synchronicity.

"i'm close baby, faster, harder!" you yell, gripping onto his shoulders.

and with that said jack pushes you as far back onto the car as possible, forcing your pussy towards him as he smashes his fingers into your g-spot.

"right there jack, don't stop"

with one final loud groan, you release onto his fingers a flood of warm juices that puts a dirty smirk on jack's face.

[837 words]
sorry for not updating as regularly, my schedule's been packed with exams, hopefully i can get back into a routine soon x