[j.m] if you know, you know

'hurry the fuck up' you thought to yourself as the grocery bags weighed you down.

a very tired jonah slowly opens the door as you barge through, sweat trickling down your forehead in this la weather.

'woah missy' he says, turning to face you as you finally drop the heavy bags on the island bench, wiping away the sweat you just showered in.

'don't call me that' you say as you pack away the last few snacks for tomorrow night's celebration.

all the boys and their girls are coming over to celebrate the start of the 8 letters tour.

you feel two large hands rest themselves on your waist, scaling up and down.

you try and push his arms away but he resists.

'jonah please i'm tired'

'but you promised before i leave'

he spins you around and places a light kiss on your lips sending chills down your spine.

he leans into the crevice of your neck and whispers in a husky tone, 'you won't have to do anything y/n'

he knows you too well. those words turn you on and immediately fill you with lust as he begins sucking on your sweet spot making you moan loudly into his ear.

'fuck y/n' he says slowly lifting his lips from your neck and placing them on yours, whilst raising you onto the bench making sure not to break the deep kiss you've gotten yourselves into.

and there was no way you were getting back out any time soon.

his hands caressed every part of your body that craved his touch.

you dig your hands into his back and feel him grunt between the kiss.

he's hungry for more.

you push him away from you and run upstairs not turning back. listening for his footsteps that follow close behind, assuring you he's ready for what you have to offer.

the footsteps get louder and louder as you try your best to beat him to the bedroom. but before you manage to open the door, he grabs you by the arm, spinning you around and pushing you up against the wall securing a rough kiss with you.

he hurriedly takes off your shirt and rips off your bra, grabbing ahold of your boobs and massaging them together setting off butterflies in your stomach.

you feel the warmth between your legs grow stronger as he continues to caress your boobs and squeeze your nipples between his index and thumb, his eyes locked on yours.

'you're so hot' he says before sucking on your right nipple, causing you to squeeze your thighs together, begging for friction.

he suddenly stops, looking up at you with his dark, lustful eyes.

a smirk grows on his face as he picks you up, bridal style, placing you on his bed and spreading your legs as far as they can go.

'oh fuck you're so wet' he says, eyeing you're leggings that are already soaked.

he rips them off of you with his bare teeth and begins teasing you through your lace underwear; lightly tracing figure eights on your swollen clit.

'fuck you jonah' you yell, sexually frustrated.

he stops again, this time not doing much afterward.

'what did you just say baby girl?' he says crawling onto the bed to draw eye level with you.

you get on your elbows and stare him straight in the eyes..

'i said fuck you mr marais'

'it's daddy to you' he says aggressively, taking off his jeans and boxers, smashing into you causing you to scream in frustration.

'OH SHIT' you yell at the top of your lungs.

he doesn't give you time to adjust to his awfully large size but instead drives you insane thrusting in and out at a rate you've never experience before.

you lean your head back and begin rubbing circles on your clit before having your hand slapped by jonah.

'don't you fucking dare' he says looking you straight in the face.

you don't break eye contact with him as you slide your fingers in and out of your mouth making him moan in frustration.

'i hate that i love you' he says, placing his lips on yours as his thrusts weaken and become sloppy.

'i'm gonna cum' he manages to let out.

you can't find the words as with one last thrust he releases and so do you all over his dick.

'how did you know i needed that?' i say, running out of my breathe.

'i know what every girl needs' he says breathlessly, pulling out and laying beside me.

'i love you' you say turning to face him.

'i love you more baby' he says, placing one final kiss on your forehead before you both fall to sleep in each other's arms.

[791 words]
i hope youse liked my first smut, literally lmao. my requests are always open so please send em through. as for now, i'll continue making y/n imagines whenever i have the time :)