Scene 2 - Deadly jelly babies

The Daleks return back.

Dalek 1:

RETURNING TO BASE!

They have now gone. The Doctor's head pops out to investigate, then Leela's does. There is a third crack, seemingly empty for now. Leela carries out her knife as she and the Doctor sneak out. The others peep through, watching everything closely.

Leela:

They've gone.

Doctor:

Yes. But that's not very likely of the Daleks to give up though. What are they up to? Waiting? Planning?

Leela walks forward, next to the third crack.

Leela:

All that matters now Doctor is that we get in and stop...

She screams, Milo has jumped out! He holds her with a death grip as she drops her knife. Milo holds a Dalek gun up to her head, ready to fire. The others jump out.

Milo:

Everyone should stay quite still!

Mia:

Milo! We thought you were dead or something?

Doctor:

No. You ran away from the Daleks when they first invaded here, didn't you? And so you must have been on your own for six months. Hiding and running around to keep yourself safe I see.

Milo:

Yep. You left us for the mercy for those creatures! And now, you're all going to pay for it!

Leela:

Then kill me you worm! For I do not fear death.

K-9 has emerged, revealing his gun. Leela is beginning to reach for another knife, hiding in her left shoe.

Doctor:

No K-9, it's too close to Leela.

Mitch:

Look Milo, all the Doctor did was just tease you a bit. You're hung up about that?

He holds the gun to Mitch.

Milo:

YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOU LITTLE SMART-ARSE!

Leela stabs Milo in the leg! He drops the gun, whining in agony. The Doctor pulls Leela away, before reaching for the gun, but Milo wrestles with him. The Time Lord kicks to the side on the edge of the pool, grabbing onto each other as the Doctor forces him to the wall, trying to restrain him. Milo throws the Doctor back, tripping him over. Connor jumps in and punches the injured Milo, before jumping back up. The Doctor grabs the gun before Milo jumps on the Doctor trying to wrestle the Doctor for it and begin pushing him into the pools. Finally, Milo gets the gun in a position with the Doctor, and then... Milo screams as his body leans and falls in the embryo pool.

Mitch:

BACK EVERYONE!

Doctor:

You too, K-9!

Everybody, including K-9, rushes back into the cracks as quickly as possible. Milo had been exterminated by the Dalek, who was staring at the Doctor from its eye view we see the Doctor rise up. The Time Lord rises up, scurrying through his pockets quickly.

Dalek 2:

HALT! YOU ARE THE DOCTOR! YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF THE DALEKS! NOW YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!