PART 3 - Scene 1 - Doctor, what do we do now?

(Opening titles)

They step and step and step, reaching up to the top of the hill. Finally, they make it. The complex, and the pools of the human embryo. The Dalek complex. The Dalek ship was still sat there. The complex had grown larger, bigger and deeper underground. The embryo was being sucked out, as human slaves were forced to work, and the Daleks supervised the operation. The Daleks everywhere, the place littered with them, watching over everything, like eagles. Silence was maintained. The Daleks had taken over the complex and now had the entire human embryos at their disposal.

Leela:

What happened?

Connor:

They've taken over!

Leela:

And we've forgotten all about it!

Doctor:

Yes. The Daleks have taken over the complex. They will be building a new Dalek army from the remains of the human race. We were too late. We weren't even there. And now we can't stop them!

Daleks:

THE DALEK RACE IS SUPREME!!!!!

They step back down, well away from sight.

Connor:

What have we done? We were too busy worrying about ourselves.

Doctor:

That was the only thing we could do then.

Leela pocks her head up.

Connor:

And I suppose we can't change what's happened now.

Doctor:

Out of the question. Now the Daleks can build a new, deadly species of Dalek and swarm across the cosmos in infinite drones.

Leela can see something intriguing her, on the right corner of the complex. A tall man with curly hair, with his floppy hat and four-metre scarf, looking around cautiously, even at Leela. There was no doubt about it, but that was the Doctor!

Leela:

Doctor!

Doctor:

Leela!

Leela:

I saw you. Over there, on the right-hand side.

Doctor:

Nonsense.

Leela:

It was you! You had everything. He was dressed exactly like you.

The Doctor takes a look. There was no doppelganger on that side. But they are still puzzled.

Doctor:

Oh. Interesting. And you are quite positive.

Leela:

Absolutely. It was you!

Doctor:

Hmmm. Of me? Where was I heading?

Leela:

Downwards, like you were heading below the surface.

Doctor:

Yes. Strange concept time.

The Doctor begins daydreaming again.

Leela:

Doctor, what do we do now?

Doctor:

Oh. Back this way.

They begin walking off in the direction of the TARDIS, back the way they came.

The Daleks will in no time have a massive fleet ready to swarm across the galaxy. And as this planet is floating around space, it will make it easy for them to conquer the surrounding planets.

Connor:

You seem to be rather calm about this, Doctor.

Doctor:

Oh, well the worse it gets the more fun it is.

They simply keep walking.