Scene 3 - Invasion of the plant

Milo is hiding from the east of the complex, hiding quivering in fear and terror. He is on his own now he has run away. Mitch and the others are waiting at the top of the stairs at the balcony, yet keeping low from Dalek firepower. They watch the others rush back.

Lily:

Where's Ki?

Connor:

The Daleks got him.

Louisa:

The Daleks!

Doctor:

No time to explain. Come back to my ship, it's the safest place from the Daleks!

ZAP! ZAP! The Daleks just miss the Doctor and his friends, firing from a long distance. They spot them.

RUN!

Mitch and the girls run back into the complex. The Doctor, Leela and Connor rush back in the direction of the TARDIS. The Daleks scatter. Two chases after the Doctor's party. One heads around the back of the complex. The fourth zooms forwards towards the steps, waiting for the others to come out. Inside, Mitch, Mia, Louisa and Lily catch their breath, inhaling and exhaling quickly, panting.

Mia:

What are we going to do?

Mitch:

We should be safe up here.

Lily:

What about Ki? They killed him!

Mitch:

I know. We need to focus on ourselves and the Daleks for now.

Louisa:

They must be here for the embryos.

Mia:

Mitch, there aren't any steps that way are there?

Everyone realizes. Their eyes widen. They speed back out of the door. ZAP! A Dalek was waiting down there eagerly to exterminate.

Mitch:

BACK! Back that way!

They run in the other direction. They halt, in shock as some of the girls scream.

DALEK 1:

THIS PLANET IS NOW UNDER THE COMMAND OF THE DALEKS! AND YOU WILL OBEY OR BE EXTERMINATED!