Scene 5 - EXTERMINATE!

Start from the beginning

Dalek 1:

HUMAN BEINGS LOCATED!

Dalek 2:

SEEK, LOCATE, DESTROY!

Louisa:

Where are we heading to?

Doctor:

Back to the TARDIS.

The Doctor, Leela and Louisa stay towards the back, whilst the others run at the front of the group.

Dalek 3:

EXTERMINATE!

They all sprint down the hill, the Daleks pursuing them – firing their energy bolts in all different random directions. The Doctor and party head towards another hill, using that as a cover as they make it back to the TARDIS. The four Daleks stand over the hill, dominant and the superior beings. The others have made it behind the hill, the Doctor, Leela and Louisa have almost. Now, the Time Lord and his companion have, but Louisa is still not covered.

Dalek 4:

WE ARE THE SUPREME BEINGS!

The Dalek exterminates Louisa, as she screams as she drops dead behind the cover, almost a burnt cinder.

Leela:

NO!

Connor:

Louisa!

Doctor:

Come on! The Daleks will be onto us!

The Daleks are down. Now, the Doctor and Leela take the lead.

Lily:

How much further?

Doctor:

Almost there!

Moments later, the TARDIS is in sight.

QUICK!

They make it. The Doctor unlocks the door, as everyone has finally entered in, the Daleks are in range.

Dalek 1:

EXTERMINATE!

The Doctor jumps into the TARDIS, slamming the door as the bolts blows on the window. He catches his breath on the console.

Doctor:

We need to take off immediately. And we'll head for the power plant. Never land the TARDIS directly on enemy lines. And then we will walk there.

Leela:

Well the other side of the planet wasn't far enough.

The TARDIS begins materializing. The light begins flashing at the top, the Daleks fire but can't destroy the TARDIS. Now, it had vanished.

Mitch:

The trans-dimensional engineering is incredible, Doctor.

Mia:

Yeah, how is it bigger on the inside than the out?

Lily:

Guys, we just lost Louisa! The Daleks just killed her. We almost didn't make it there. They found out our hideout.

Connor:

Louisa was the youngest of us all. But I admire her bravery.

Doctor:

And if we don't move on the whole universe will be at the mercy of a new Dalek Empire. Sometimes in life you just had to accept the ones you've lost, no matter how much they mean to you.

Mitch:

Your rather cold about the situation, Doctor.

Doctor:

That's right. Because I'm a Time Lord. I don't have two hearts and lived for 752 years to learn the lessons of the universe the hard way.

K-9 has finished charging, who has been left on the table as the wire is connecting him to the bottom of the TARDIS. He raises his little head.

K-9:

Master?

Doctor:

AH! K-9, you good dog.

K-9:

System repairs and circuit regeneration now complete.

Doctor:

Marvellous.

He unplugs K-9 and drops him back down on the ground.

K-9:

Did you miss me, master?

Doctor:

Yes I did boy.

He strokes him, the other humans look confused and crack up.

You remember these people don't you, K-9?

K-9:

Affirmative, master. Mitch, Lily, Connor and Mia.

Mia:

Are we allowed to stroke him?

Doctor:

Well, why not?

Mia:

Here boy, come here.

Whilst K-9 is at the centre of attention for the girls and Mitch, the Doctor, Leela and Connor stand together quietly.

Connor:

I think you know the idea.

Leela:

Attack?

Doctor:

Yes. It will be risky. Especially considering the size and power of this Dalek army.

Leela:

We will stop them, won't we Doctor?

Doctor:

Oh yes. Easily. In fact, when you saw me on the other side of the complex, it can mean only one thing. And that is we head around, underground. It must have been a message for us from the future. What worries me now is what we will find in the complex.