"Love you Dad."

"As I love you son."

Kara and Penelope are looking like a fangirl squelling while looking at the two hugging father and son.

"Look Son. We have some fans." Raphael smiles deepen.

"Dad, you have been smiling alot these days. I am very happy. I like seeing you smile."

Raphael ruffles Ralph's head and join the two ladies.

"Kara, you will make him a sleep wear? You sure do know alot of stuffs." Pen.

Raphael flinch as he drives Pen to her house.

"Yeah. I have so many useless skills afterall."

"That is not useless! I am sure King will be very elated when he learns that you want to make him a pajama!! Super couple-like." Pen says.

Raphael sigh.
So they are shopping for King. Thinking about it,his birthday is on the 25th huh.
Thinking back, King is very concern about this girl safety so he can deduce that they have good realtionship.
And also, he feels relieved that the little girl aint thinking of any male classmate or crush.
His mood elated.
He just ignore Penelope's 'couple' comment.
His meaning is because King is not any younger than him. Raphael believes no adult will be abnormal like him to like little girls.

"What is couple-like?" Ralph ask.

Kara wants to knock Penelope's head.

"That is a things you do that makes you considered as couples. That is couple-like thingy." Pen said.

"Pen, dont involve little Ralph on your delusions." Kara sigh.

"But Sir Raphael likes Kara right? Isnt that right Sir Raphael?"

Raphael is actually bothered by this question but his face didnt betray him.

"Pen, How do you do that? Changing topics from another topic? I cant follow your train of thoughts. One more and Im calling Denver."

"Urgh... Wha--I just want him to confes--okay. Okay. Its my fault. Im at fault. Hey, is that the ice cream store last time?"

Kara sigh as Pen divert the topic again.

Raphael's shoulder tremble as he hold back his laughter.

Kara looks displeased and poke Raphael's side.
Raphael laughs loudly.

"Harmony....like a married couple." Pen murmurs as she excitedly hugs Ralph at the back.

I pretend I didnt hear her as I look at the having fun Raphael.

"You are laughing. How nice."

Raphael wipes the edge of his eyes and look at Kara with a smile.
He uses his hand and pinch Kara.

Kara's eyes widen as she slaps his hand.

After driving Pen's home they then reach Kara's house(Mom's house).
Ethan is the one who open thr gate for Kara.

"Oh. Good evening Raphael. Thank you for driving Kara here." Ethan said as he rubs Kara's head.

"Its along the way." Raphael said.
Ralph went and sit beside the driver.

"Who is that? Kara! Baby!" Katherine excitedly hug Kara.

"Mom, I miss you." Kara hugs her.

"Oh, Sir Raphael,Ralph, why dont you come inside and eat? I already cooked dinner."

Raphael shakes his head and about to reject but Ralph went out the car and run to Katherine.

Raphael is stunned.
Wthan looks at the stupified guy and laugh.

"You cant win against woman and children. Come. Feel at home." Ethan opens the gate wider and left.

Raphael sigh and park his car.

Gabriel looks at the empty room.
He rubs the sheet that neatly fix on the bed

Kara wont be coming home.
But instead.
His two daughters went home.
Anastasia is still on her vacation with Madame Pia.
While Chocoa is going abroad and there she will undergo to a surgery to fix her ruined face.
His heart is complicated.

"Boss?"

"Almonde?" Gabriel didnt move and continue sitting on Kara's bed.

"Why dont you call her?" She ask.

"Isnt it rude? She's there to be happy."

"She just want to spend sometimes with her mom and doesnt mean she is unhappy with you."

"I should give her back. She should be with her Mom. She will be a better parent than me."

"You two are her parent. Hey, what is wrong with you?"

"Nothing. What about Chocoa? Did you arrange everything?"

"I did. I called your cousin. He agreed to help."

"Good. I dont want to leave her again."

"Call Kara. You sounds so stress."--And that daughter of yours is really a pain in the butt so you should really punish her. Is what she said in her head.

".....okay. I really want to hear her."

El : Im not sure.
Hope you like it.
Sorry late update.
Thank you as always