"Damn," Kross said out loud

This muthafucka father is Eazy fuckin E.  These niggas ain't gotta struggle fa' shit.

"You good Kay?" KJ asked.

Kross turned, looking over his shoulder to see KJ and Bryson staring at him. He didn't wanna come off too star struck and shit, but this became insane to him.

"Yeah I'm straight nigga"

Kross began to walk towards the living room and sat down on the plush couch that was caramel coffee colored.

"This house nice as hell man"

"Thanks," Bryson said, sitting down and picking up the PlayStation 4 controllers and playing 2k on the flat screen that was mounted on the wall.

"Where Cali at?" KJ asked, looking over at Kross who tried to act like he wasn't the least concerned about her.

"She should be up in her room.  She been in her room all day"

"CALI" Bryson shouted

Cali Serenity

I was in my bedroom listening to the sounds of Katy Perry's, I kissed a Girl

I was taking my hair out of the pin curls I did the night before so I could let my hair hang down, full of life and bouncy just like I liked it.

"CALI!" I heard Bryson's voice call from downstairs.

I tried ignoring his big ass mouth as I continued to sing along with Katy as she played through my Pink Beats Pill that my Uncle Dre gave me as a gift for my birthday.

it felt so wrong

It felt so right

Don't mean I'm in love tonight

I kissed a girl and I liked it

I liked it

I wiggled my hips as I stood in front of my full-length mirror that was behind my door. 

Today I was just in a good mood and decided to link up with one of my girls from school named Amanda. A white girl who was down for the get down and she was such a sweetheart.

I was gonna go pick her up from her house then make our ways to Beverly Hills, she said she could get the hook up for lunch and I was never turning down a meal.