43. YOU CRY? ~ B.A

SCARLET'S POV
Movie Night! My favourite night of the week. The night when me and Brandon are both free. The night when we both wear sweats and hoodies and just fuck our diets. The night when we just doze off together and wake up to each others embrace. I placed the snacks on the table as Brandon came down the stairs with the blankets and pillows.

Brandon: Babe you almost ready?

I jumped over the couch and right into Brandon.

Brandon: OOFT!

Scarlet: Yes! I'm ready and your squashed so that's perfect.

Brandon: YeP! PeRFecT!

We re-adjusted ourselves so I was now placed in between Brandon's legs. I was flicking through Netflix deciding on what we should watch. There was nothing we could watch because we had basically watched every movie Netflix had to offer. As I was clicking through Brandon literally yelled in my ear.

Brandon: STOP!

Scarlet: BRUH!

Brandon: Sorry, but let's watch The Lion King!

I mean I had no objections so I said yes. We got comfortable and the movie began to play. As the movie continued on the snacks were being consumed and we grew silent. It came to the part where Simba was trying to wake up Mufasa, and I couldn't help but hear a sniffle. More sniffles continued to follow and I was getting confused. I definitely wasn't making any noises unless. OMG! I turned around at the speed of lightening to see a crying Brandon.  

Scarlet: Brandon...

Brandon: Mhmm...*sniffle*

Scarlet: Are you...crying?

He quickly got rid of his tears and tried to play it off.

Brandon: What? N- no! Scarlet you're delusional.

Scarlet: Oh my God you were!

I jumped up in glee ready to make fun of the kid.

Scarlet: The great and almighty Brandon Michael Lee Arreaga was crying!!

I fell down in laughter as all I could hear were pleas of him trying to defend himself. I couldn't help it. I've never seen him cry and now he suddenly cries in a kids movie?

Scarlet: You're a pussy!!

He stands up in defence.

Brandon: I am not!

Zion: Yea you are!

Zion yelled from the kitchen. He huffed back down into his seat as I finally regained strength and came back to my original position.

Scarlet: Oh my God! That was priceless!

Brandon: Oh you're gonna get it later.

Request for  _QUEEN_BELLE_