5. STUDIO FUN ~ B.A

AUTHOR'S NOTE💘
I apologise in advanced for all the POV changes and for the slow updating. Also if you wanna get a better idea of the imagine listen to the song.

I also highly recommend Daniel Caeser to listen to if you wanna chill or relax, because he has a mad chill vibe. Aight enjoy my first Brandon Imagine! And please don't forget to vote and comment :)

~ M

BRANDON'S POV
It's no secret that I would rather spend late nights at the studio then the club or at home. We were in Studio 6, the best one here at this establishment.

The boys were already packing up and getting ready to leave but I was too busy working on a new song that I couldn't leave just yet. Just before they leave I hear Zion in the doorway.

Zion: Oft there goes the cleaning lady again, damn she foine

Nick: Ooo you is right man

I get up from the desk and make my way to the door. I popped my head out from the door and at the end of the hallway was in fact the very beautiful and fit cleaning lady.

She looked about our age and she was absolutely stunning. The way her hair perfectly fell to meet her shoulders and the way her apron was tied perfectly around her waist like it belonged there. She was perfect and I couldn't stop staring.

Nick: Ayo Medusa quit staring or she might turn to stone

Zion: Bro just ask her out already we all know you've got the biggest crush on her

Brandon: Can y'all just go home already, I'll see you guys there

Zion: Hehehe just when you come home you better have her number aight B

Nick: Don't come home without it

And just like that they're gone and I'm left alone.

Y/N POV
Cleaning. Not such a fun job right. Unless you over hear 3 guys talking about how fine you are. I'd do anything to get into a studio. Money is tight right now with my family and I'm trying to pursue a career in music. I decided to pick up a cleaning job at this studio establishment.

It's the closest thing I have right now to pursing my dream and I'm also getting money while I'm at it. I do the night shifts here so I usually clean when no one is around, which is the best part of my job. Since no one is around to check if I'm actually doing my work, I mess around.

I usually play instruments and make up my own songs while singing into the microphone. Today is no different. I do my usual routine. Act like I'm cleaning each studio, but really I'm checking to see if anyone is in there.

BRANDON'S POV
It's now 8pm and I'm starting to doze off a bit. I move from the desk to the couch and get comfortable. I put a 30 minute timer on my phone and take a nap.

Y/N'S POV
I've checked all studio's except for Studio 6. Studio 6 is my favourite. The sound and vibe in there is just amazing and everyday there are 5 cute guys that always use this studio and 3 of which noticed me. In my opinion though, the one with the glasses is the cutest. I walk in to see no one there. This is my chance. I walk up to the microphone stand and put on the headphones, almost blocking out everything except for me and my voice. I begin to sing Daniel Caesar because why not?

Y/N: You don't know babe, when you hold me, and kiss me slowly, it's the sweetest thing...

BRANDON'S POV
I'm waking up a little and I hear the most angelic singing going through the room.

Y/N: You're the coffee that I need in the morning, You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring...

I lay there in happiness just listening to the most beautiful voice in the world. It then dawned upon me that I was still in the studio and no one else was with me.

My eyes dart open and I look around the room cautiously. I frantically try to get up but I trip in the process. As I'm getting up, I look forward and through the glass I see it's the cleaning lady from before.
Her voice is so amazing that I can't even move.

Y/N: I just wanna see how beautiful you are, You know that I see it, I know you're a star...

I'm stuck in such a daze just watching her sing. She is beautiful and she can sing. I press a button which turns on the overhead microphone to the studio. I'm about to tell her how beautiful her singing is when all of a sudden.
RING! RING! RING! I turn around terrified. My alarm...

Y/N'S POV
Y/N: Cause you're the best par-

All of a sudden I hear a loud ring, breaking me from my singing trance. I open my eyes in shock like I've just been caught by the police.

I take off the headphones and jump back. I see one of the cute guys from before and he's rambling while trying to turn his phone off. It's.....it's the one with the glasses. My heart picks up it's pace and I start blushing wildly...
How long has he been there?

Brandon: Shit shit shit. Fuck good one Brandon, now she really must think I'm a creep.

I chuckle. I guess Brandon forgot to turn off the overhead microphone because I could hear him. I move back to the microphone.

Y/N: Uh no I don't think you're a creep Brandon.

BRANDON'S POV
I slowly bring my head up and lock eyes with the beautiful girl of my dreams. I'm blushing. I'm aware of it, she's aware of it and now I look like a dork.

Brandon: I'm so so so sorry I didn't mean to, I mean I got tired, then I decided to take a nap and then you were singing and then I woke up and then I was list-

Y/N: Ahaha you're cute when your flustered.

Brandon:..listening and then you sound like.....wait what did you say?

Y/N:..I said that you're cute.....

Brandon: You think I'm cute?

Y/N: Well I mean yea, maybe even hot.....

She's blushing. and it's fucking adorable.

Brandon: What's your name?

Y/N: Y/N....

Brandon: Well, Y/N...your beautiful

Y/N POV
I'm dumbfounded. Brandon, the cute guy with glasses from Studio 6, just said I'm beautiful. My heart starts thumping now and I'm cautious to wether he can hear it.

Brandon: Hey Y/N, would you be interested in going for pizza after your shift?

Brandon. Yes Brandon. The hot Brandon from Studio 6...IS ASKING ME OUT!!?

Y/N: I would love to.