15. FORGIVENESS PT.1 ~ Z.K

Y/N'S POV
*4 YEARS AGO*

Y/N: Zion....I-......I'm pregnant.....

Zion: ....What-......What. The fuck. Do you mean. You're pregnant?

Y/N: I'm 8 weeks ahead.....

Zion gets up out of fustration and starts pacing around the living room.

Zion: Nah you're lying to me....please tell me you're pranking me.....

His eyes are like darts, staring me down. I look up with tears in my eyes. I shake my head and his face drops. Zion's head falls down into his hands as he shakes it side to side.

Y/N: Look Baby, I know we're young but-

Zion: Nah nah fuck this shit no!

His voice is now slightly raised.

Y/N: Zion c'mon we can do this-

His hands are now in the air in disbelief. Zion walks over to the coffee table, picks up the lamp and throws it across the room. I shutter at the sound as more tears stream down my face.

Zion: WHAT THE FUCK MAKES YOU THINK I CAN LOOK AFTER A BABY!!?

Y/N: WHY ARE YOU ANGRY!? DON'T YOU WANT THIS? DON'T YOU WANT TO BE WITH ME!?

I pick up a pillow and chuck it back at him.

Zion: NAH I CAN'T DO THIS!! WHAT THE HECK! THE BAND IS JUST GETTING BIG AND YOU EXPECT ME TO LOOK AFTER A BABY!?

He's already in our room gathering things in a duffle bag.

Y/N: WHAT YOU THINK I ASKED TO BECOME PREGNANT!? ZION YOU'RE APART OF THIS TOO!!

Zion: Nah fuck this shit I'm leaving your ass...

He's half way down the hallway already ready with his duffle bag.

Y/N: GO THEN!! IT'S NOT LIKE I LOVED YOU ANYWAYS!!

I chuck a plate at the door just before he slams it.

*DOOR SLAM*

Just like that he's gone. I gathered the shattered items around the house and put them in the bin. Today was the day I told Zion I was pregnant. I thought he would be exicted or you know happy, but I guess I was wrong. I went into the bathroom of me and Zion's shared apartment to clean myself up. I looked in the mirror and saw at how horrible I looked. I cleaned off all my makeup and washed my face. I looked in the mirror and smirked.

Y/N: You know what baby, imma take care of you no matter what. Who needs that asshole when I've got you.

*PRESENT DAY*

Y/N'S POV
Y/N: Oh where could my monkeys be?

I hear giggling coming from the pantry door as I walk past. I turn back around and open the door wide.

Y/N: GOTCHA!

Zariah and Kian: AAHH!!

Y/N: COME HERE!!

Zariah and Kian run around the kitchen and trip over each other onto the floor of the hallway of our apartment. I towered over and scooped them both up in my hands.

Y/N: THE TICKLE MONSTERS GOT YOU!!

Zariah: AHH HAHAHAHA! MAMA STOOPP!

Kian: NO MAMA NO!!!