30. FIGHTS AND FORTS ~ A.P

Y/N'S POV
I walk into McDonalds with Austin as we wait in the line together. He has one of his arms wrapped around my waist and the other by his side. Every now and then he would kiss me on my temple or on my cheek. I always loved it when he did this, and he knew I did too.

There was about 10 people in line before us, but I didn't mind. As long as I was stuck with Austin, I didn't mind at all.

Austin: Babe what you planning on getting?

Y/N: Um....I actually don't know.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion cause I really didn't know what to get. Austin then leans down and whispers into my ear.

Austin: I mean you can have me?

Y/N: PFT AUSTIN!!

I push him away playfully and can't help myself from laughing. I bump into someone else in the line during the process.

Y/N: Oh shit, sorry my bad.

Guy: Damn girl that ass so fat, I might have to get behind. (sksks know the lyric?)

I turn around shocked but Austin is already there in front of me.

Austin: Yo what the heck! You do not have the right to say that!

Guy: And who the fuck are you? Some random ass white dude?

Austin: I happen to be her boyfriend. Bitch!

Oh shit he's swearing....

Y/N: Baby let's go....

I say in a whisper, while pulling and tugging at his arm.

Guy: Pussy! You should listen to your girl and leave!

Austin: Oh that's it!

Austin flings his arm out of my grasp and into the guys face. The guy falls onto the floor and Austin falls on top to straddle the guy in place. He starts throwing punches left and right not giving a shit if he got blood on himself. I had already seen enough of it and was really worried for the guys state so I pulled Austin off of him.

Y/N: AUSTIN GET THE HELL OFF OF HIM!!

I dragged him outside and left him at the door. I hate it when he fights. He knows that too. When he fights he get so out of control and I don't know how to take care of it. This isn't the first time either.

Austin has fought many guys for the smallest reason. He punched a guy in the face because all he did was touch my hand by accident. But according to the law of Austin he was flirting. I sigh as I hear him apologising,  but I block him out as I make my way to the car.

AUSTIN'S POV

Shit she's mad pissed.

Y/N left me at the entrance of the McDonald's and walked off to the car. I brought my hand to the back of my neck and scratched it knowing I messed up badly. I unlock the car from where I am and slowly make my way to the drivers door. As I get in she doesn't pay me any mind, she just looks straight ahead and doesn't give a shit.

I sigh in defeat and rev the engine. I keep giving her side glances, but all I get in return is nothing. I placed my hand on Y/N's thigh, but all that did was move her away.

Austin: Baby I'm sorry okay. I didn't mean to bash the guy up.

Silence.

Austin: Look I'll make it up to you okay, I promise.

And with that came an idea.

Y/N'S POV
*TIME SKIP*

Me and Austin made it home about an hour ago but I haven't come downstairs since. I'm still really mad at him, so I locked myself in our room and binge watched Youtube Videos. I was halfway through James Charles when.

*Knock Knock Knock*

Austin: Y/N. Baby, please come downstairs!

Ugh go away.

Y/N: Why? So you can beat me up!?

Austin: No! So I can make it up to you!

Y/N: PFT! My ass!

Austin: Baby please!

Y/N: UuGgHh!!

I sluggishly made my way to the door and opened it harshly.

Y/N: What!?

Austin: Babe please. Just follow me mkay?

Y/N: Yea yea whatever

As we made it down the stairs I realised that was a golden glow coming from the living room.

Y/N: Austin, what's going on?

He led me fully into the living room and what I saw before me was so freakin adorable. Austin made a fort with fairy lights in front of the TV. Food and drinks around the sides with stuffed animals, blankets and pillows inside. I was in shock but didn't want to show it, so I contained my smile and turned around with my arms crossed. He was now standing there with a bouquet of my favourite flowers and a tub of Nutella.

Austin: I'm really sorry babe.

I looked at him in the eyes, then looked backed down to his gifts. I took the gifts without showing any emotions before sighing. After I sighed I looked him in the eyes and jumped on him so hard that he fell to the floor.

Y/N: Austin. Baby I love you.

I leaned down and placed a passionate kiss on his lips.

Austin: I love you too babe. Always and forever.