28. FOOTSTEPS LED ME ~ B.A

Y/N'S POV
I walked down the hallways of hell and made it to my locker. I was only able to grab out 2 books before I heard the ever so familiar voice of my fellow bully...

Zion: Ayo ma! Wassaup?

I let my head fall to the ground in defeat. I turn around to be met with Zion Kuwonu and his little band of friends. I never did anything to any of them, yet they always decide to annoy the living shit out of me. The only kid that I actually genuinely like is Brandon Arreaga.

For some reason boys at my school like to that stupid shit where they have to 'act tough' in order to be cool. That is basically Brandon Arreaga for you. When he is around his friends he acts so different around me, but yet when we're in class, he completely changes.

We're in all the same classes and for some reason he decided to take a chance on a low-life, sorry ass, hoe like me. I turn around already annoyed and look up to be met with the face of my nemesis.

Y/N: What do you want Caleb?

Zion: A lil birdie told me you let Arreaga hit it.

Y/N: I never did that.....

Zion: That's not what he said. He told me every little detail.........and now I wanna know......if you'll let me hit it?

I don't think my eyes have opened wider in my life. My head felt like it was about to explode. I push past him and his friends and storm off into the cafeteria. I push the door open with all my force and see him sitting right in the middle, surrounded by a bunch of girls. I march over to where he was and went off.

Y/N: WHAT THE FUCK!! WHY DID YOU SAY THAT!?

He looks at me confused.

Brandon: Excuse me ladies.

He stands up and makes his way towards me.

Brandon: Now what exactly did I say?

Y/N: Why did you tell Zion that I let you hit it!?

He moves his head a little to this side to reveal Zion and his friends. He looks at me with a sorry look in his eyes. He sighs out a big breath of relief and continues. A cunning look is plastered on his face, eyes filled with sorrow yet face filled with cheekiness.

Brandon: Because you did! Why you so angry babe? I blew your back out, remember?

I don't think it's humanly possible....but my eyes were further out of my head. I turn around and hear Zion and his friends mocking me.

Prettymuch Boys: OoOoHhHh BrAnDoN!! RiGhT tHeRe!! OoOohH yEs!!

I turn back around to see Brandon with his arms crossed over his chest and a smirk that looks like he tattooed it on. Tears begging to fall as I try and save them.

Y/N: I HATE YOU ARREAGA I HATE YOU!!!!

I push past him and run out of the cafeteria. I keep running and running not knowing where I was going. I finally slowed down and stopped running. I was underneath the bleachers and finally realised I was drenched in water, but already I was convincing myself that it was my own tears, and not the rain.