23. ACCIDENTAL FRIENDS ~ Z.K

ZION'S POV
I was just walking down the street when all of a sudden paparazzi came out of nowhere and started questioning me.

Random: ZION ARE THE RUMORS TRUE!?

*FLASH*

Random: WHAT'S HAPPENING BETWEEN YOU AND EDWIN!?

*FLASH*

Random: ARE YOU DATING SAMMI SANCHEZ!? OR IS THIS A COVER UP FOR MALU?

*FLASH*

Random: ZION ZION! OVER HERE!

*FLASH*

All I could see were flashing lights and all I could hear were questions, coming from left and right. I turn around to try and walk the other way but found myself surrounded by more paparazzi. I was trapped and trying to look for a way out when I'm violently pulled from behind. 

Y/N'S POV
After I pull the guy into the music shop he turns around and has his fists up. I look him up and down and burst out in laughter.

Y/N: Whatchu gone do? Beat me up?

Zion: N-.....no I mean to be fair you pulled me out of nowhere...

I was already back to sweeping the floor, not paying attention to the 'Zion' guy I just pulled into the shop.

Y/N: Wow! Not even a thank you? I save one celebrity from paparazzi and this is what I get? I mean I should just chuck you back outside-

Zion: Aight, aight I get! Thank you for saving me out there, just....please don't chuck me back out. Just until after they leave.

I put the broomstick down and go behind the counter. I look up and place my hands on the counter.

Y/N: Aight, I won't chuck you out. As long as you keep out of my way cause I have a lot of cleaning to do mkay?

ZION'S POV
I nod my head as she walks to the further side of the small music shop. I start walking around and looking at all the memorabilia on the walls. I then realise that my boy band is in one of the posters.

Zion: Ahaha hey! Look at that, it's me!

She turns around then walks to where I am. She looks up, then turns her head towards me.

Y/N: OOhhh! That's where I've seen you from! Yea you guys are blowing so we put you on the wall. All famous and upcoming bands go on the wall.

Zion: That's actually really cool...

She walks of again and starts cleaning in another part of the store. I stare at her as she walks away. Her body, her face, her smile, I don't know why but there's something about her that makes me feel like she's different than the others. 

She turns around and catches me staring, she smiles lightly then walks off again.  I walk back around to the counter and just pop a squat on top. I sit there admiring the small shop and how cute and small it was. All the posters and records. The shop had character and so did she.

Zion: I like your shop, it's real nice.

Y/N: Oh uh thanks! But it's not mine it's ma dads.

Zion: Cool, so you just work here?

Y/N: Yeah here and there, but my dad went out so I have to close up for the night.

She's back at the counter locking up the cash register and collecting a few things before she motions for me to hop off. I do but during the process I trip a little bit and end up closer than I needed to be. We held eye for what seemed like forever. 

Looking into her eyes made me realise how beautiful this girl was. Her beautiful hair, her glistening eyes that I could get lost in. Her lips that are so perfectly shaped that it makes me feel like if I kissed them, I'd probably pass out.

Zion: *cough* Hmm I don't think I got your name?

Y/N: I- It's Y/N.....

I pulled her by her waist so I was closer, but then she moved away being nervous.

Y/N: I- ah um.....I really gotta close up shop so...

Zion: Uh yea I gotta go to my friends, they're probably looking for me.....

There was an awkward silence before she looked up at me and we made that eye contact again. The eye contact I couldn't get enough of.  

She looked away nervously and we both walked out of the shop. The paparazzi left ages ago and now it was just me and Y/N standing in front of the shop. She locked up the door then turned to me. 

Zion: Thanks for uh...everything...

Y/N: Yeah yeah....no problem.....

Zion: C-can.....can...

Shit, just get it out Zion!

Y/N: Can......can you what?

I was hesitant and nervous. My palms were sweaty and butterflies were going crazy in my stomach. I really wanted to see Y/N again, so I decided to shoot my shot right now.

Zion: C-can I get y-your number?

Her lips curled into a smile and her beautiful eyes lit up with joy.

Y/N: Uh yeah of course!

She gave it without hesitation.

Y/N: Just text me when you need saving again yeah?

We both laughed then parted our ways. I was only a few steps from the shop when I texted Y/N.

Y/N'S POV
I was only a few steps from the shop when I got a message from a number. I opened it and it read.

Zion: I need saving again...

I smile and stop walking to text him back.

Y/N: Already?

Zion: Yea....I kinda miss you

I smile and turn around to see him smiling right back at me. Today was an accident, but I'm glad that it happened.

AUTHOR'S NOTE💘
Aight hey yall!

First of all.....
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4.3K READS!!!!! 
Like omg wtf! Thank you for reading my shitty imagines lmao. I appreciate that so much so thank youuuu!!

Second thing I couldn't find the picture that I normally use at the top so instead enjoy a small compilation of our man Zion Kuwonu!!

Hope you enjoyed this imagine!
Request. Vote. Comment :))

~ M