8. SHOPPING DILEMMAS PT.2 ~ E.H

Y/N'S POV
I'm.....I'm actually speechless. This kid, this gorgeous person, this beautiful human being just said I'm gorgeous.

I moved closer to him, to the point where if all I wanted to do was turn my head, we would kiss. I was now staring into Edwin's dark brown eyes. I placed my hand on his cheek and said softly:

Y/N: Edwin...no guy has ever made me feel this way.....your so sweet and nice and.....

I was going to finish my sentence when just in the distance behind Edwin was Tyler. Yea remember my "boyfriend" Tyler. Sorry wait let me emphasise. MY. BOYFRIEND. Was kissing another girl in the mall. I was so fired up and angry I pushed Edwin to the side and stormed out into the middle of the mall to where he was.

EDWIN'S POV
Here I thought I was going to kiss Y/N when all of a sudden I'm shoved to the side. I saw her storming off so I decided to follow her to where she was going.

I was low-key fast walking though because she was walking pretty fast. When I finally caught up to her I was met with a tall guy and a girl standing next to him.

Y/N'S POV
As soon as I got to Tyler I turned him around and slapped him across the face.

Y/N: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!? I LEAVE YOU, TRUSTING YOU EVEN THOUGH I KNOW YOUR A DICK AND HERE YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME

Tyler: C'mon Y/N you're overreacting like calm down I didn't even kiss her

Y/N: NO, MAMA AIN'T RAISED NO BITCH OKAY WHAT THE FUCK "I DIDN'T KISS HER" MY ASS. I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING BUT CLEARLY NOT.

Tyler: Well then fuck off then, stop annoying me you have been ever since we've started dating

Y/N: Tyler I've always been there for you EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. but you were never there for me. YOU WERE ALWAYS DITCHING ME TO BE WITH SOME OTHER GIRL!

At this point in someone's life, they usually start to cry or you know run off, but why cry over someone who doesn't show you love and appreciation in a whole 6 months.

Tyler: ........

Y/N: What that's it? You don't have anything to say?

Tyler: I don't know, what am I suppose to say?

Y/N: You know what fuck you we're over

Tyler: Wait baby no hol-

Y/N: No don't "baby" me! Fuck off I've already found someone better than you!

Tyler: Oh yea who?

EDWIN'S POV
Tyler: Oh yea who?

All of a sudden something comes over me and I step forward. I snaked my arm around Y/N waist and pulled her closer.

Edwin: Me

Tyler: And who the fuck are you?

Y/N: My new boyfriend so please leave me the fuck alone and run off with your skank bitch

At this moment I turned to face Y/N and we finally kissed.

AUTHOR'S NOTE💘
I hope you enjoyed Part 2 of Shopping Dilemmas!! Sorry if you were waiting and if it was too long, but there you go! and I hope it was worth the wait :) Vote and comment y'all.

~ M