40. GANGSTA BOY PT.2 ~ E.H

AUTHOR'S NOTE💘
HERE IS THE LONG AWAITED PART TWOOO!!

Enjoy!!

Edit: Part 3 is Chapter 49!

Request. Vote. Comment.

~ M ;)

There was awkwardness in the room and you could feel it. As I looked around the room for something other than Edwin my dad's voice came into my head.

Dad: Hey um...Y/N why don't you show Edwin around?

Edwin: Uh no it's fine I-

Dad: No don't worry it's her job.

Y/N: Yep...it is!

I roll my eyes as me and Edwin make it out of his office. After we close the door he grabs a hold of my arm to stop me from walking in front of him. He turns me around and I'm clearly already annoyed with him. He whispers to me.

Edwin: Your dad is Papa Doc!?

Y/N: Yea what about it?

He looks at me as if I didn't know that my dad is one of the most well-known gang members in all of Los Angeles.

Edwin: How does no one know about this?

Y/N: Well for starters I don't flaunt it and second of all my dad has never and I mean NEVER! recruited someone whose in highschool.

I step closer to him to let him know I wasn't playing. I looked him dead in the eyes.

Y/N: So take this as a warning. You're lucky to be here, so don't mess it up.

I yank my hand out from his grasp and turn back around to give him the tour. It went surprisingly normal. No comments, no touching, nothing. I turn around to see him just standing there not doing anything. I wave my hand in front of his face and Edwin snaps back to reality.

Y/N: You aight there?

Edwin: I still can't believe you're his daughter. That explains a lot.

Y/N: Like what?

Edwin: Well first off it explains the bandana on your bag, and second of all it explains why you're such a bitch and try to act hard.

My eyes widen as I come face to face with him again. I stare him dead straight in the eyes one more time with one last warning.

Y/N: Watch your mouth gangsta boy, or trust me your reputation of being a 'gangsta' isn't the only thing that's going to get killed.

EDWIN'S POV
I swallow a huge lump in my throat I didn't realise I had. She had me, and she had me good. Y/N was the only girl I could never stand up against. Not only because her dad literally owns me now, but because she's just so interesting.

I've never met someone so fearless and brave as her. As we both held eye contact for way too long Trey comes along to greet us. Y/N's expression quickly changes when she realises she isn't talking to just me anymore.

Trey: Hey Ed wassup!

Edwin: Sup g! Nothing much you?

I dap Trey up as he goes to hug Y/N.

Trey: Nah nothing much either. The boss just told me to take the princess home.

I smile as I see Y/N smiling too. 

Y/N: Thank goodness! I'm tired anyways...

Trey: Aight meet me in the car.

Y/N: Bye 'gangsta boy'