Pick your Poison

*screeches in author*
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Awwww he's so T I N Y! His hair so floofyidbehvsvsvebsbwnamos-

"I would literally die for you."

Huh?

Tora and Kiki had arrived just a second ago, and Tora has been gushing for the past ten minutes about how small and petite Izuku is and how he looks smaller next to Alliko and blah blah blah we get it Tora, he's cute.

Izuku kinda just... oh um nothing... just turnedcompletelybrightredandcouldn'tstutteroutasinglecoherentword-

In short terms, he was embarrassed beyond embarrassed.

Alliko didn't seem to give a shit and didn't help him in the slightest.

Traitor... Izuku's mind grumbled, moving his body and turning to possibly punch someone in the nose. And that someone is named Alliko-

But I guess that isn't going to happen because Alli could and would totally beat my ass now that I think about it.

So, because Izuku has a brain, no one got punched. Sadly.

Tora broke Izuku's thoughts with a very interesting statement. "Actually, speaking of you two, Mota said he has a new exercise in store for you, Izuku! And Alliko is gonna help with it!"

Tora looked thoughtful, before putting a finger to her lip and shifting her weight to one foot, a little nervous it seems.

"Knowing my brother, this could either be really good or incomprehensible awful. Knowing him even further, it's probably gonna seem good. Until you actually try. Then you realize that you were sorely mistaken."

Okay. Sounds safe to me! I'm not worried at all! That seems... perfectly fine!

___~_\\_~___

Okay, this actually doesn't seem so bad!

It was quite a simple task, actually. Mota had gotten there only a few minutes after Tora and Kiki had.

"Welp, let's get started then! This'll be fun..." He had opened with. Reassuring, I know.

His gruff voice seemed a bit lighter, and he gave a smirk in Izuku's direction. "Today, I have a new challenge for you. Two, actually. Pick pocketing, and lock picking. Pick your poison, heh,"

Tora sighed at the pun. "No one thinks you're funny!"

"Shut up! I'm hilarious!" He defended, sulking a tad at Tora's claim. Izuku wrung his hands, poking Mota in the shoulder.

"I-if it means anything, Uh I-uhm, I thought it was kinda funny... g-good word play?" Izuku didn't even know what he was saying anymore, but he felt bad seeing the skyscraper of a man being so pouty.

Mota's eyes lit up, and he chuckled, smirking at Tora. Ah, siblings... not a rivalry in the world, not even that of the Satan and God, can compare to that of those who are kin.

If you didn't look close, Tora and Mota didn't seem related at all. Mota has black hair, and he's tall as a tree. Large, muscular build with a calm and hard expression. Tora has her hair dyed teal, and she is quite shorter, with a seemingly thin figure. Her expression is a lot softer, and maybe even smug. One wouldn't think they were siblings, much less twins.

But if you look at their eyes, it's obvious. The have the exact same, catlike, glowing yellow eyes. Vibrant and dangerous. But comforting to those they care for. That danger changes to protectiveness. They have the exact same eyes. It's uncanny.