Falling

Izuku

My attention was pulled away from the law book when a strong voice spoke out behind me. "Hey kid. Why don't you text your mom real quick? You might be here awhile. You don't want her to be worried, do you?"

Motashiro had made a smart suggestion.

A look a realization spreads across my face, and I scramble for my phone. "U-uh yeah! I'll do that right now!"

I took my phone from my bag, and rapidly started typing.

Izuku: hey mom! I'm gonna be home a bit late, I'm stopping by the library to study. School isn't gonna pass itself!

Mom: ok honey! Just make sure you're home before dinner, we're having udon tonight! Love you <3

Izuku: ok mom! Love you too! <3

I turn off my phone and put it back into my bag, going back to the rather boring book. The boredom was probably rather evident on my face, as Kisha actually decided to talk to me,

"I- I know it's n-n-not the most i-interesting thing to read, b-but it's easier is y-you imagine a situation.., l-like this one, h-here... Good Samaritan law... t-try imagining a situation so I-it's easier to u-understand... like, a-a guy saves a k-kid from drowning b-but accidentally b-broke the kids arm in the process... could he b-be arrested?.., u-uhm you don't have to if you don't w-want to though!!! I-it was just a suggestion..." Her voice got meeker as she finished off her advice.

I just smiled and her, dipping my head down for a second. "Thank you! T-that would help a lot K-Kisha san! Thanks!"

She looked up, clearly happy, yet surprised. "Y-you're welcome! Normally people s-say that my stutter is a-annoying and don't let me finish..."

I gave her one more big bright smile and ruffled the top of her hair. Then, my eyes widened. "O-oh! Uhm, sorry! I should've asked, or just not have done it, I-"

"No i-it's ok... thank you..." she walked away, not allowing anymore conversation. I hope I didn't scare her...

"Hey pipsqueak! Get back to work! I'm not going easy on you! You've gotta prove yourself in my book, the others might be lax, but watch your back kid. It's not as easy as it sounds!" Alliko remarked heatedly. Sorry...

"Y-yes sir!" I immediately got back to work, taking into practice what Kisha suggested.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got up, my bones popping as I stretch.
What I didn't expect, was to be immediately picked up from behind. I was held in someone's arms, and I immediately recognized the demonic giggle.

What's with Torako san and picking me up?

"Sis. Put the child down. I think he's had enough." I secretly thanked my savior, not quite happy about being picked up so much. It makes me feel like a baby.

"T-thank you Motashiro san..." He brought his hand up, and I closed my eyes, kinda scared. He's really intimidating. Please don't be like Kacchan...

But I had no reason to worry. I peaked one eye open when Motashiro placed his hand on my hand, ruffling my locks. I looked up at him, and my eyes widened a bit when his face changed from it's usual stoic expression to a kind smile. It was almost fatherly.

But then, he quickly pulled back, and after a flash of his eye widening, his face returned to normal. No one else seemed to notice it, but I had. So, I gave him a big closed eye grin.

Third person

Ok, does anyone else see the flowers? Why is he sparkling?

Ok, we're back to Izuku