(edited) Look Like a Badass (5/5)

Note: hey guys, I got Alliko to make his own wattpad account! So go follow TheRealAlliko cause he just started, and I think he needs some love 💚
I haven't asked any of the others yet, but I'm sure Tora would love to make an account! Not sure about Motashiro or Kisha yet. Izuku might. But if I can get Tora to join, Abigail is sure to join as well!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ANYTHING REGARDING THE STORY go ask Alliko. After all, he IS apart of the story!

THIS IS U N E D I T E D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After escaping Tora, Izuku ran to the spot they planned on meeting once they finished. The dog park. Kisha and Alliko were already there, though, sitting on a bench waiting.

"Woah! Your covered in sweat, what happened? Why were you running?" Alliko tilted his head (almost cutely) in curiosity while Izuku took a minute to catch his breath. Finally, he escaped-

-the wind was knocked right out of him as a heavy force tackled him from behind in a seething rage.

Tora's form seemed to glower at him, eyes glowing red and a deadly aura coming off.

"I-zu-kuuuuu...." she lunged, yearning for his neck and-

Grabbing his shoulders. Tora shook him wildly, little crybaby tears in her eyes and her face red as fire. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAAAAATT!!!! You embarrassed me, Izu baby! You-"

"Don't kid yourself, you're sooo glad I hooked you up just then," Izuku says sassily. Kinda like an extravagant gay.

*gasp!*

"Izuku! Don't sass me, I am your mother! You lis-"

"Well maybe if you had stayed after that smooth move I gave you, I would have two mothers," Woo! Today the boy is s p i c y .

Tora was beet red with embarrassment and slight anger, slapping her hands over her face and groaning as she dragged them down. Alliko started clapping and whistling at Izuku.

"Daaaamn boy! You give that tiger the facts! Lookin good, both dat ass and dat attitude!"

Izumi turned red, opting to ignore the... last part if Alliko's comment.

"Better let me match make before I snatch up all yall's weave! I'm here to get you some pussy, not watch you act like one!" Izuku Z snapped, pushing down his shy personality. He turned red anyway, momentarily hating himself. Alliko whooped, whistling and clapping. Beside him, Kisha also clapped a bit. Tora kinda just died on the ground under the sheer power of Izuku's snappy remarks.

"Anyway, come on peasants, the queen needs her cold, iced, flavored, cow titty liquid!" Remarked Alliko, picking up Izuku and placing and holding him on one shoulder. Damn, how strong is he-

Alliko just started walking, but realized it might be kinda awkward for Izuku to sit like that, so he picks his back up off his arms, instead changing it to a shoulder-ride. Kisha and Tora followed behind them, though Tora looked mildly miserable in an amused sort of way.

It took Izuku a minute to calm down, realizing what he said and just accepting that he can't take it back now. Oh god I said the P word!...

They finally arrived at the ice cream parlor, but Alliko didn't let Izuku down. He ducked down, Izuku doing the same, so they could fit through the door. People gave then odd looks, but Alliko didn't seem to give a single shit. Izuku just kinda half-buried his face in Alliko's hair, trying to calm down his bright red face. God this is awkward... people are staring at him! Normally he's disregarded, with his very average looks, and shy persona.