Weather Boy

Okay, should I merge some chapters? This is coming up on the 50th chapter and I'm feeling like maybe I should go back and merge some of the chapters.

What do you guys think?

Anyway, leggo-
<•<•<•>•>•>

Izuku wasn't given much info on the letter. He had asked when he handed it to Alliko, but Alliko dismisses it as 'just business' so he wasn't getting anywhere with that.

They set the studs aside for the next day, but immediately the next morning, Izuku got to look at his new piercing haul with his mom and aunty Mitsuki! Everyone was pretty tired when they got home so they decided it would be a next day activity.

He got an old art box from his room, one that the drawers were shallow in and the box itself was small. All Izuku had to do was dump out a few erasure tops (hehe erasure tops) and then it was empty. It was a simple, small wooden box with a dark stain and metal handles for the two, shallow drawers it had.

Immediately, as Izuku placed the box in the floor where they were sitting, his aunty dumped out the bag of studs and piercings.

And god did they get a lot more than he saw them grab.

There were all types as he started to open all the packaging. His mom had brought out some little baggies to keep the pairs and sets together.

There were little flower studs, a musical note set that had a really cute eyebrow barbell with a treble clef at the top. There were little constellation earrings, and spiky rubber tongue piercings, and little jewels and everything. Even some pastel earrings of little dinosaurs that looked like they were chomping on your ear that went with some more pastel bits and pieces.

There was an All Might set he might have liked a bit more if not for that. His favorite ended up being a set that was Bee themed. It had little metal honeycombs, and a tiny bee, and a helix cuff that had a chain that hung and reconnected to his lobe, with little flower charms on it.

It also had a tongue ball that was a sphere with a bunch of tiny patterns like a beehive, and a simple gold and black eyebrow barbell. There were lots of lip studs as well, and Izuku was eternally grateful for the full stock he now has.

Izuku hugged his mom and aunt after it was all organized. He was tearing up a bit, and cursed his crybaby tendencies. "Thank you so much! I... I can't believe you got all this for me!"

Mitsuki and Inko hugged him back, giggling some. Mitsuki was first to speak, "oh, it's nothing! It's been forever since I went shopping, and I can tell you really like your new accessories! Hell, I need to meet the friend who convinced you to get em all! I feel like they would be a pretty fun time, eh?

"Not to mention, I'm so glad you're branching off and making your own friends now. My fukin shitty son is so rude, and probably a very bad influence on you," oh if only she knew how much worse his new friends were.

They may not be as angry and egotistical as Katsuki, but they sure as hell weren't any better in the "good or bad influence" department. They were far worse than Katsuki there. Katsuki never tried to convince Izuku to break the law, but probably only because he hated Izuku's guts.

Inko squeezes her baby, kissing his hair. "They're gonna look so adorable on you, sweety! Speaking of Katsuki, when was the last time you two hung out? Maybe later we can set up a play time for you two! Oh, it's just like when you were little, my baby!" Inko started cooing, and released Izuku to look at baby pictures with Mitsuki.

Izuku froze, and shuddered. His pupils shrunk as he began to wring his hands. He didn't quite want to see Katsuki... the burn marks began to feel heated once more, the memory singed his skin, and made Izuku feel nauseous.

Beating the System (bnha fanfic [Vigilante] Deku)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara