Wolf King

Osorokami? The Wolf King? Who the hell? Izuku has never heard of the name before. Now he was genuinely interested.

Police have tried their damndest to keep this man out of the news, but it's no surprise that when he launched his fame people went wild! Osorokami was one of the most popular vigilantes ever. Many hated them, and many loved them. To this day, no one knows who Osorokami really is.

Osorokami is a combination of the Japanese words for dire wolf. And anyone who knew what he did when he was around would agree that his name is indeed fitting. He fought with fierce brutality, and was efficient and speedy. No one could match his raw speed and tactically planned attacks. Some people gave him the nickname, "The Howling Tactition."

Despite the love he got from the public, the police had, and still have, a strong vendetta against him. To this day, he has never been caught. He's been missing for 5 years, and most people are sure he's dead. But theories are out there, and like always, it means that there's always that possibility.

The question is; is Osorokami a villain, a hero, or what? While many argue he is what a true hero should be, fighting whenever he had the chance to run away, there is also a majority claiming he's a villain, for the fact that he still participated in illegal activity and indeed would be treated like any other villain were he caught.

Thats it for today's flash from the past, toon in next week for more!

Izuku scrolled down further hoping for any other links or info. Turns out, there's comments.

PeanutButtAAAHH- well he's OBVIOUSLY a villain! Heroic acts or not, he's still breaking the law! He may not be fully classified as one, but he definitely should be!

DankMomes- reply to PeanutButtAAAHH- no way! He's definitely a hero! He saved people, and was far quicker than the police and heroes combined! Think of how efficient it would be to not have to wait for permission to act! He is more of a hero that the pros! Maybe even All Might!

That lasts part made Izuku cringe just a bit and his eyes watered a bit more. He doesn't quite wanna talk about that person right now.

RamenFish<3- I think he's in the middle, like they say. He broke the law, but he saved people in doing so. He's stuck between a rock and a hard place, and unlike everyone else he's actually choosing one. More people should be like him. Stop waiting to be crushed, and pick one. The rock or the hard place, you have free reign to pick. It's just the fact that no one does. He's smart.

Now that Izuku though about it, this Osorokami dude sounded REALLY smart! But that didn't flush out the disappointment of Izuku's search. He saved the page, looked through some more search results, and then fell asleep with his tacks, paper, hero shirts, and action figures on the ground. Pained feet and all.

Maybe...

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>

"Izuku! Izuku, wake up, its time for school!" Izuku groaned at his mother's calls and rolled over on his bed.

He hung his feet off the side of the bed, and rubbed his eyes. Izuku gazed upon his room. What a mess...

"Ow!" Izuku gave a pained squeak when his feet touched the ground. He pulled them back up, and held one in his lap. It had little cuts and holes underneath.

"Damn... why did I do that? I'm so stupid..." Dried blood was set on the bottom of his foot as well. There was a bit on his sheets, but luckily none got on his blanket.

He stepped carefully onto his floor, wincing with a hiss as he put a large amount of pressure on his small wounds. He carefully walked around the action figures and tacks, not caring if he walked on any posters or other soft hero memorabilia.

He looked in his closet, and felt a wave of disappointment, shame, and sadness overcome him as he looked at every shirt he had. Everyone covered in some hero sign. All might, present mic, cementoss, and other heroes. Most of them were covered in something related to All Might. It made Izuku feel sick to look at it all.

He looked past the clothing and grabbed his school uniform.

He was about to leave and shower, but then his phone got a notification. He walked over once more and grabbed the small device.

The news app had notified him.

America starting more research on wolf packs!

Maybe I don't have to be a hero... or a villain.

I just have to beat the system.