Illegal

Izuku walks down the street, his head down.

Come alone.

The words echoed in his minds. He is trying to keep attention off of him, but it feels like the whole world is staring down into his soul.

Is this what it's like when your doing something illegal? Intimidating? Scary? It feels heavy, like something's sitting on his shoulders. A sick and nauseous feeling in your stomach. Feeling like everyone watching you, you're jittery, and hyper sensitive. Every little breeze causing you to whip your head around, and your hair to stand on end.

It's eerily quiet, even though everything rings in your ears like the beat of drums.

Izuku was so lost on his internal thought, he didn't notice that he had arrived at the warehouse until he bumped into the door.

Literally.

*thump!*

Izuku rubbed his head in slight pain. The door opened, and there stood Terimoto San. He peers down at Izuku, being well over a foot taller.

"Come on." Izuku followed him inside, and squeaked in surprise when he was tackled in an unwarranted hug. Is this normal here? Do people just hug you?

He was stock still until Terimoto San let go, a big grin on her face. "Yes! Yes, yes, yes! I knew you'd join! You've got that hero in you!"

Izuku felt both joy and dispose at the exact same time. She wouldn't know that he's quirkless, how could she? He was practically avoiding it all together.

"Sis, we don't have time for your horse play. Midoriya said he needed to inform us about his quirk. Go on."

Izuku lowered his head. "I believe you mean my lack of a quirk."

This chapters super short so the next on can be really long. Hopefully.