“Well who’s to say I’ll let you down?  You don’t know that Taylor!” Niall starts, pleading with her to trust people.

“I have known these boys for over two years now, not once have they let me down.  You can trust people Taylor, I promise,” Zayn helps Niall’s case.  I nod looking her in the eye silently pleading with her.  She looks like she’s taking in everything we said to her trying to decide what to think of it.  Her facial expressions look like she is debating with herself.

“I can’t,” she whispers a tear rolling down her cheek.  I feel like a million knives just stuck through my heart.  We made her cry we went to far.

“Forget I said anything, it’s fine,” I tell her rubbing her back.  I look around the room and see all the others’ faces mimic mine.  They all are now staring at the ground looking guilty.

“No, I get where you’re coming from, but please try to see my side.  Yes, there is a chance if I trust you guys, you’ll never let me down, but there is just as big of a chance you guys will let me down!” she tells me and I nod understanding.  She’s right, we sat here telling her how we thought everything would turn out, but we never tried seeing it her way.

“You’re right Taylor, but how about we compromise?” Niall asks her and she slowly nods her head telling him to continue.

“You try to just one of us, it doesn’t matter who and it doesn’t matter when.  Just try for us,” Niall reasons with her and she takes it in for a second before giving us a small nod.

“I’ll try, but no promises,” she tells us and we all break out in to smiles.  Even Jessica is smiling from ear to ear.

“Then if everything works out like we think it will, you’ll learn to trust the rest of us as well,” Niall says smiling and she nods a bit, looking a bit over whelmed.

“I’ll be right back,” Taylor excuses herself, walking into the bathroom.  We all stay silent for awhile trying to decide what to say next.

“That was amazing guys.  She doesn’t even trust Connor!” Jessica tells us with a smile.

“Who’s Connor?” Harry asks.  What’s that face?  He couldn’t be jealous; I mean he hasn’t even looked at a girl since his last girlfriend broke his heart…  Please don’t let him be into her, I’m already paranoid about Niall.

Connor… The name sounds so familiar.

“Isn’t he one of the models you work with?” I ask her and she nods.

“He talks to her all the time, they’re friends, but she still doesn’t trust him,” Jess informs us.

“Are they close?” that question came from Niall that time.  His face looks just like Harry’s did just a moment ago… What is with these guys?

“Well, I’m not around them much, she hangs out with him while I’m modeling.  They text every so often as well, that is all I know,” Jessica shrugs her shoulders giving Niall a weird face; I think she saw his face as well.

Taylor walks in the room, putting the conversation to a halt.  She gives us all a weird face, because of the sudden quietness.

Taylor’s POV

“Umm hi?” I say awkwardly.  It suddenly got quiet and I don’t know why exactly…

“Hey,” they smile at me.  Ok, weird.

“So what are we doing today?” I ask them curiously.

“Well, we’ll have to pack at some point.  We’re leaving on tour this month,” Liam explains and I nod feeling a slight pain in my stomach.  They can’t leave I just met them, and now their leaving?  Niall and Harry’s face seem to drop as well.