20

anddddddd the end, short sorry!

KENTRELL GAULDEN || Trell

"Sit your crazy ass down." I told Cheyenne ass making her flop on the bed with a frown on her face. She always pouting, she supposed be having a baby not being one.

"Kentrellllll." She called out opening her arms for a hug making her little pudge show. I immediately put my hand on it receiving them warm fuzzy feelings all over my body again.

"Wassup bae?" I asked her once I released her from the hug. She smelled good too as always. I loved the marshmallow smell on her, it was her favorite and mine too.

"Im bored, lets go out." She said getting up and stretching. She got out the bed a total of twice today. Once to brush her teeth and another time to shower with me.

"Alright get dressed." I told her as someone started pounding on the door like the police. I walked to see who it was peeping through the peephole to see the police forreal. I ran back in the room, startling Chey.

"Bae look, Im sorry everything I did was for me and our son. I love you." I said feeling myself tearing up a bit.

"Kentrell, what are you talk-" She started to speak but was interrupted by the police kicking in my door.

CHEYENNE | CHEY

"KENTRELL GAULDEN, YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR ARMED ROBBERY AND THE DISTRIBUTION OF DRUGS......"!The police said once they ripped me and him apart. I tried my best to get to him.

"Let him go! Baby I love you!" I yelled, fighting the police blocking him from me. I was torn when they left taking a piece of me with them. I grabbed my phone and called Sam, she came immediately.

"What you gone do?" She asked after she told me that it was nothing I could do til monday since today was friday. He could post bail or anything.

"I gotta go home." I told Sam after my mom texted me. I locked up Kentrells apartment and headed to my own. I seen Movers in my driveway and was highly confused.

"Hey ma whats going on?" I asked her seeing that my cousin Key was here also. I gave him a hug and sat next to him. She rubbed the back of her neck before she spoke again making my stomach fall to my ass.

"Well I've decided to send you to Miami for a while."

VOTE
COMMENT