part 8

CHEYENNE | CHEY

I was just chilling with Sam as usual. We went and got our nails and stuff done and we was just chilling at the house until later, we probably gone fuck with the movies or something.

"Yo, sis You seen this shit?" She asked me as I got a notification she sent something to my DM. Her ass was to lazy to get up and show me on her phone.

When I looked at what she sent me my eyes nearly popped out of my skull.

chopppppaaaaaa : 💙

chopppppaaaaaa : 💙

I cant lie and say my feelings weren't hurt, I was really developing feeling for this nigga and he got a girlfriend. I looked a little closer and recognized her as the girl from the mall that day.

"Bitch aint this the bitch from
the mall?" I asked, with a little chuckle.

"mmhmmm, her chin bout long as fuck too with that fucked up ass frontal." She went off typing fastly on her phone.

I said fuck it and decided to leave a comment.

cheyennec: cutiess💙
itstrayway: @cheyennec you aint nevaaa just called them "cuties" 😂😂😭
cheyennec : @itstrayway shol did 😂😂
samgoham_ : @cheyennec why you lying. ☹️
cheyennec_ : they aint know that🤣 @samgoham_
itstrayway : @samgoham_ tell @cheyennec play snatchies bae!!
cheyennec : Should i? 🤭 @samgoham_
samgoham_ : yup.. 🤷🏽‍♀️🥵 cheyennec : bet 🤣 @samgoham_
miramirror_ : @cheyennec bitch you aint snatching shit!
cheyennec : We gone see sis. 😘 and hush before I snatch you. @miramirror
samgoham_ : period @cheyennec

I looked up at sam and laughed, "That bitch mad now."

"You wanna fuck with Lance party at his house?" She asked making me nod.

"Yeah what time it start?" I asked seeing it was 8:30.

"9 but we aint never on time so Ima go home and get dressed." She mumbled getting up and leaving the house.

It didn't take long for me to get dressed and I was fixing my ponytail when my mama came bussing through my room door.

"I was in Jamacia." She said making me raise my eyebrow.

"Jamaica? Had fun?" I asked

"Yeah, Where you going? You look cute." She asked, my mama is not strict. She may be a little hoe but she raised me to know better. She said no matter what she did she knew he job as a mother was to tell me to do right.