part 7

Bryson | Choppa 💙

I looked at Cheyenne while she slept. She looked beautiful with the little put on her face. She really my escape from this street shit. The age difference dont mean shit, she really my baby.

I just couldn't sleep so though, but this shit normal. I like to always be up and alert. I usually just sat here and thought about shit.

Cheyenne was embarrassed as fuck earlier and I don't know why. She always tripping off shit, that be normal. I had a wet dream before before I started getting pussy. She not ready to give me that pussy though, she really gone fall in love then.

I lowkey feel like im in love with her though, she make me feel like everything okay. I dont gotta worry bout shit with her but being myself. I love that she doesn't judge me bout shit, I can tell her everything and she gone be 100 bout it.

I shook my head and quietly got out of the bed with her. I went in the living room and sat down lighting a blunt. Is Chey worth it? Worth the possible case? Worth losing all my hoes? Worth settling down for?

"Hey whats wrong?" Chey said walking in the living room with me. I guess she felt I wasn't there anymore. She just walked in and sat down, cuddling back under me.

"Nothing I just couldn't sleep." I mumbled hitting the blunt. She turned looking me in my eyes.

"Look.." She said sitting up then straddling my lap. She took my face and made me look her in the face, "Whatever is wrong don't stress about it, its gone be okay."

I just sat there, She turning me on with just her boy shorts on. I had on nike sweat shorts but no boxers. I know she feel it cause how she moved a little.

I just said fuck it and kissed her neck. I tangled a hand in her hair, kissing up to her lips. I always wanted to do this.

"Choppa wait." She said pushing my chest.

"What?"

"You sure?"

I nodded, "I want to." I said before grabbing her again. I choked her as I kissed her, I used my other hand and put it on her cat. If i fuck her, she mine forever fuck that.

"You smell good." I told her picking her up and walking in the direction of the room. She just giggled.

I just sat the both of us on the bed. I started to strip her and smiled when she was naked. She looked so sexy, I love it.

I just threw my shirt off and dove straight in. I licked, slurped and rubbed everything earning some sexy ass moans from my baby in return.

"Whats my name?" I asked sliding a finger in her. I felt her walls tighten around my fingers so I just pumped slowly.

"Huh?" I asked attaching my lips to her clit sucking on it softly.

"Bryson." She whispered, shaking a little. I flicked my tongue repeatedly against her clit, making her shake faster.

"nope, try again." I mumbled against her. Then went back to flicking my tongue and fingering her even harder. She became to shake and move but I held her legs down.

"Daddy! fuck!" She yelled, cumming in my mouth, I ate her for a little longer then got up. I could see her falling asleep so I went and got a towel, cleaning her off.

My dick was hard af but I wasnt stressing it. I grabbed my phone and walked in the bathroom. Im just gone have to beat my shit.

Cheyenne | Chey

"Girl, He did what?" Sam asked looking at me with her eyebrow raised.

We was english class but the teacher wasn't here so we just chilling, talking. I had told her about what happened last night, even though it was obvious I had hickeys all over myself.

"He dropped you off this morning?" She asked.

"Yeah, he went and brought me something to wear from walmart last night after yeah." I said shrugging.

She nodded, "Im glad you experiencing stuff and you know I love y'all both just be careful, he almost a grown man."

I just looked at her, taking her words in. I know they came from
a place of love, she just wanted me to protect myself. She right though.

"I gotcha, You drove the car?" I asked making her pull my keys out her bag and hand them to me.

"Bitch I know you hate the bus."
She laughed making me join in. I really do hate that musty ass bus. All the kids in the jects rode the bus, im just glad I was blessed with a car.

"Im ready to go." I mumbled sinking in chaid slipping my other earphone in, clicking on my playlist. This day better go by fast.

After all them long ass hours in class, we were finally walking out the double doors. I seen Sam laughing at her phone, I know she texting Tray.

"You talked to Choppa?" She asked locking her phone as I unlocked the doors.

"Nah.. He aint text me today." I lowkey rolled my eyes, this aimt normal but whatever. Maybe he just busy.

"Hmmm." She said and asked could I drop her off at Tray house. So I did and went straight home, getting in the bed. I needed a nap as always then I would get up and do my homework.

"Hello?" I answered my ringing phone then looked at the time, its 3 am and Choppa calling me. I got up and went opened the door for him. I said nothing to him and just headed back upstairs.

"Wassup with you?" He asked, coming in and locking the door.

I just shook my head, "I aint hear from you today." I said fiddling with my fingers.

"I was busy." He shrugged

"Hm."

"Dont get to acting childish and shit." He said taking his shirt off.

"Im not, you was so busy that you couldn't shoot me a text?" I asked when he was about to crawl in the bed with me.

"Why you acting like we together or some shit? chill." He said

"Why you here then?" I asked, he aint say shit. "Exactly." I said rolling over and cuddling under the covers.

"See, You acting like the kid you is, so Ima leave." He said then I felt him get up from the bed and put all his clothes back on. I heard him slam the door from up here making me roll my eyes.

VOTE
COMMENT