Part 4

Bryson Keith Willams (Choppa)

I looked my phone as wiping my eyes. I just woke up, we all fell asleep halfway through the movie. Cheyenne was in between my legs, still lightly snoring. She so pretty and even though we just met I think I like her.

She different from most of these hoes out here, her and her friend. They wasn't fucking and sucking everybody. You could tell all they did was go to school and have fun. They were real chill.

Niggas like us dont usually get the girls like them, they went after the niggas that played basketball and wanted to go to college not shooters and drug dealers. I think they feeling us but it was too early to tell.

"Chey get up, I gotta go.." I mumbled waking her up, I aint want to leave but I missed booku plays already from being over here. She got up and fixed her pants making me stare at her ass. Its so fat, I cant wait til she let me hit. She not gone regret it fasho.

"Ay nigga get up." I said hitting Tray on the shoulder. This nigga just looked at me and snuggled into Sam more. "Nigga we gotta, getcho ass up." I said punching him making him shoot up.

"Fuck wrong witchu!" He yelled, reaching in his pants forgetting his strap wasnt there. We both left our guns in the car not wanting to scare the girls. I didnt know how they would react even though we are in the projects.

Him waking up made Sam get up and Ima just say my girl aint the prettiest when she get up. I stifled back a chuckle as she mugged Tray. He just kissed her forehead and pulled her into a hug.

I turned around to do the same to Chey but of course she tried to act all hard, turning her head away from my kiss. So, I just grabbed her neck and attacked her lips. I smirked bringing a hand down to her ass and massaged it as she moaned in my mouth.

"Ima call you and you better answer." I said before leaving out of the front door with Tray right behind me. We got in the car and swerved out the driveway on our way to the trap.

"I fuck with them, they cool." Tray said making me nod as I stopped at a red light.

"Me too, I might drop all my hoes for Chey." I said then laughed as he did the same. I was lowkey serious. She looked like the type of girl I could bring home.

"Yeah right man." He said as I parked down the street from the trap. We got out and walked the short distance. Time to make some money.

----------

Cheyenne Marie Connor

"You gone stay here?" I asked Sam, it was late as hell. Even though she live next door, I dont want her to walk this late stuff happen so fast now.

"Yeah." She said nodding, following me upstairs.

"You got another blunt?" I asked making her smirk.

"I got two, You could get one and I could get one." She said as I went in my drawers and found me and her some sleeping clothes. I had underwear I hadn't wore so I tossed her a pair of those.

"You can shower down the hall." I said gathering my stuff and going into my moms room. I was gonna shower in here since she not here. I dont even know where she went, she been gone since I came back from the party yesterday.

I took a quick shower then hopped out, wrapping a towel around myself. I dried off then pulled my clothes on. I slipped on my slides and walked back into my room, tossing my dirtly clothes in a hamper. About three seconds later Sam came in the room looking at her phone.

"You know your man rap?" She asked

"What man sis?" I asked picking up my phone cause she tagged me in something. I clicked on this video of Choppa seeing him rapping.

Not even on no groupie shit but he sounded good as hell. Its sum bout hearing a hood dude talk about that freaky shit. Them straight as teeth get me everytime, damn. He really fine as fuck.

"SIs why you smiling so hard?" She asked plopping down next me handing me my blunt and a lighter. I wasnt trying to make this shit a habit but it make me feel good as hell.

"He fine as fuck." I mumbled blowing smoke out my nose. I was hitting the blunt again when I got a factime from Choppa. His number not saved but I knew it was him.

"Wassup." I answered blowing smoke out.

"I though you aint smoke?" He asked

"I thought I didnt either." I shrugged laughing making him laugh. "I seen your lil video." I said once I calmed down.

"You did?" He asked smirking

"Yeah." I mumbled hitting the blunt again feeling my eyes get heavy. I then laid my head on Sam shoulder putting both our faces in the camera.

"Yall having a sleepover or some shit?" He asked as we both nodded cause we was hitting our blunts.

"Choppa style, chop chop choppa style." Sam sung dancing in her spot making me laugh.

"They love chop chop." I sung along.

"Chill out but Im finna go back to handling business. I was thinking bout you when I made that lil video." He said before he hit the red button on my ass.

"ooooo." Sam ass said making me laugh.

He was thinking about me? He just be saying anything. I think he just trying to get in my pants, what else would he want from me other than that. He is 4 years older than me. I wasnt finna blow my high though. Me and Sam just finished our blunts before we fell asleep.

VOTE

COMMENT

give me a boy to play tray lol