part 15

age change, for those who didn't read the authors note.

CHEYENNE | CHEY

"Get up birthday girl!" I heard my mom say making me sit up rubbing my eyes. I laughed when I seen her next to the bed trying to woah.

"You the big 17, My little baby not a baby no more." She said pouting. I shook my head at her.

"What time is it?" I asked her, I hoped it wasn't mad early. I came home late last night from chilling with Kentrell. Me and him have grown very close this last week. We were taking it slow, due to how fast things crashed and burned with Choppa.

Speaking of him, I still haven't heard from his trifling ass either but I wasn't even mad. He can stay over there with his manly looking as girlfriend.

"It 11, I booked you a nail and hair appointment for 12:30 so get up!" She clapped seeming very excited. I eyed her suspiciously. We never talked about any plans so she private up to something.

"Alright Alright, Im getting up." I laughed standing up from the bed as she walked out. I needed to take a quick shower so I rushed and took a quick shower before getting dressed in some simple clothes.

After I was done, I grabbed my phone and purse throwing it in there then heading downstair to meet my mom. She still had this smile on her face and it was making me smile too. I don't know why but this birthday felt different.

I followed her out of the house and to her jeep. We hopped in and she turned the radio on beginning to immediately sing along to Kentrell's music.

"I hope you love me as much as I love you, aint mean to break your heart but baby thats what thugs do." She sung making me record her on snapchat. She looked like she was feeling every single word too.

"Alright so, Just tell the lady at the front your name and they will begin on you right away. You getting your nails done here too." She said pulling in the parking lot of the Glam building.

"You not coming in?" I asked making her shake her head.

"Nope, I got stuff to go handle but I will be here to pick you up, now shoo gone head." She said waving me off.

Yeah, she definitely up to something I thought as I got out and walked into the place. I walked to the receptionist desk and told her my name.

"Yes, right this way! We have been told to take very good care of you!" She said getting up and bring me to this lady station at the back of the shop. "This is Melissa. She will be giving you your glam today." She introduced before walking off.

I was getting my nails done when Kentrell called me on facetime. It reminded me that I even had a phone, I haven't checked it at all.

"Hey." I smiled, taking my hand out of the gel dryer. They were long and white as my mom requested.

"Wassup, Happy Slimeday bae. You gone get your present later." He laughed

(my slimeday was actually friday lol, im 20🐍💚)

"Okay and Later? What we doing?" I asked excited making him shake his head.

"I aint telling you, you gone have to see. Talk to you later tho, I was just calling to tell you happy birthday." He said before he gave somebody behind the camera a death glare.

I seen my mom tell me she was outside so I got up looking down at the camera. "Okay, see you later, Thank you." I said before wiping under my nose like him and hanging up.