part 16

BRYSON | CHOPPA

I was just chilling with my niggas today because Mariah ass been on nerves. I had been thinking of Chey alot too but I seen her with Trell. And shid to be honest, Im not even tripping. I just want my bitch back but Ima let her have fun.

"Owee, Your girl live chop." Yazi said making me look up.

"She need to get off that shit." I mumbled, unlocking my phone to join the Mariah live. I got on her page to she wasn't even on. "Mariah not live." I said looking at his ugly ass.

"Oh, Im talkin bout Chey." I sucked my teeth and went to her page joining the live. I thought she would've been blocked me but she hasn't.

"Are you single?" She said reading her comments. "Am I?" She asked somebody who was next to her who wasn't in the camera view.

"Fuck no." I heard a voice that I recognized as Trell. She laughed and shrugged, reading some more comments.

"Who on here?" She asked making a face then, she clicked on the screen most likely checking the viewers. "Oh." She mumbled before the live just ended. I heard Yazi still watching so I grabbed his phone. She wanna kick me out? Time to be petty.

"Do your boyfriend sell weed?" She read out.

"I dont sell weed cause I smoke it, bitch I sell crack."

@yazidman : Did you like the birthday present I got you?

"Birthday present? I dont know you." She said scrunching her face up.

@yazidman : This Choppa..

"Oh, I didnt even open that shit." She laughed before kicking Yazi off the live too. Everybody was laughing but I dont find shit funny.

"Akikiki." I said mocking them.

"Stop being tenderdick bitch." Duece said trying to stifle back a laugh.

"Aint shit tenderdick over here, shut yo big ass up and get up, I know you hear that damn chair crying.

"You need to save all that negative energy for Chey lil ass, can't be mad a nigga stole yo bitch. You was slippin." Trey said rolling a wood.

"So if a nigga took Sam from you wouldn't be mad?" I asked trying to be funny but serious at the same time.

"Yeah, Ima be mad but not at nobody but myself and son Chey wasn't never for you, you and Mariah 'stamped' remember." He said using air quotes.

"Shid, I was her first! that nigga can't compete she gone always fuck with me." I said shrugging and crossing my arms.

He nodded, "Yeah, she gone have a soft spot for you but fuck with you? nah plus Trell a real ass dude you know him, he aint doing nothin but treating her right. Thats lil sis so Ima tell you right now, leave her alone she happy and if you care about her that should be enough for you to fall back. You had her looking goofy as hell bruh." He said shaking his head.

"He do got a point though, she was out here fighting all on instagram she wasn't ever like that before you came around." Tevion said which was true. Cheyenne kept to herself at all times, you never seen her with niggas, her face was always in a book or something.

"Okay? She just came out of her shell." Choppa retorted making everybody shake they head.

"Nah, you turned her out in that short amount of time. Deal with it." Tev shrugged.

"I wouldnt say all that but yeah what he said."

"You know what? Fuck yall and her, go be her friend and hang with her." I said mugging them.

"See? Tenderdick." Duece said, making everybody laugh hard as hell.

CHEYENNE | CHEY

"You always with potato head, fuck ya'll." Sam said to me on facetime. I was at Kentrells house and she wanted to hang out and do girl stuff.

"Girl, Lets do something tomorrow. I need my nails and stuff done anyway." i told her watching Kentrell take his shirt off. He looked good as fuck.

"Cool, You want to get your hair done too? Because I am." She asked making me nod.

"I want a frontal ponytail." I laughed

"Ok, see you tomorrow." She mumbled.

"Alright." I said hanging up. I smiled at Kentrell who was already looking at me. "What? and Im hungry."

"Nothing, What you want to eat?" He asked me.

"What you got?" I asked, he shrugged making me facepalm myself. Im gone starve.

"Shit." He said making me laugh hard as fuck.

"Im not coming over here no more." I said like the lil boy in the video.

"Shidd, I will kidnap you." He sad leaning foward to kiss me.

It was getting heated but he just suddenly stopped. He laughed at my laugh before pecking my lips one last time.

"No sex remember." He said

"Yeah." I mumbled horny and pissed off. It was my idea for us to not have sex but I wanted it.

"You cant even.." I trailed off.

"Nope, the most you can get is a kiss." He said irritating me but I was happy that he was respecting my wishes.

"Bet." I said, trying to act difficult.

"Girl come here." He said standing on the side on the bed. He grabbed my neck kissing me, it was so sexual and teasing but we werent taking it there. I think it was the anticipation of something happening that got me dripping wet.

"You want this dick huh." He whispered in my ear before kissing it and I moaned. He stepped back laughing. I just flicked him off and got up slipping on my slides.

"Autobots, roll out." I said quoting transformers while he still laughed from behind me. What am I going to do with his irritating ass?