19

1 more chapter 🥰

CHEYENNE | CHEY

"So what you gone do?" Sam asked me making me even more nervous. I didn't know what the fuck I was finna do. Here I am freshly 17 about to go into college just to find out Im 3 months pregnant.

"I need to tell my damn mama." I mumbled shaking my head. How did I let myself get caught in a situation like this. I haven't seen my damn baby daddy in a week either. This shit stressing me forreal.

"If nobody not here for you I am, me and Trey. You can count on that." She said grabbing my hand and smiling at me weakly. I knew she meant it, her and Trey really did love me like I was sister to them. Being a only child, I needed that.

"I know Sam but where Im gone live if she put me out? How Im gone be somebody mom? Im
still a fucking child but thats what I get for being so fucking grown." I vented stressfully. Abortion was definitely out the question, I would never rob something so innocent of life. I would not be able to live with myself.

"Yes but its not time to be thinking about that cause you can't change the shit. We just got to move forward for the little one, Im sure Trey would ket you stay with him if you get kicked out and Kentrell don't help you." She said pulling into my driveway. We just left the doctors finding out I was in fact pregnant, pregnant as fuck. We got out and she handed me my keys looking at me with sympathy. I waved and walked into the house, seeing my mama on the couch holding what looked like my at home pregnancy test.

"You mind explaining this shit to me?" She asked, holding it up. She looked pissed and I almost pissed myself. I was trying to find the right words to say but I couldn't, nothing I would say could make this better.

"Ma, Im pregnant." I said and she just dropped her head. I sat next to her, before breaking down. I felt her wrap her arms around me as we both cried. She was mad and angry but I was fucking confused and sad.

"Ma, Im confused.. I dont know what to do or where to go. Im it ready for this." I cried in her arms and she said nothing. She just listened to me cry for a minute before she grabbed me and made me look at her.

"Woman up, stop fucking crying and call him." She said handing me my phone. I nervously dialed his number. I was nervous because I didn't know how he was going to react. I didn't want him to say the wrong thing in front of my mom.

"Kentrell." I said in the phone as soon as he answered. I tried to sound like I hadn't been crying but I knew he heard it. Anybody could.

"Yeah bae? Whats wrong withchu." He said in the phone sounding concerned. I could hear moving in the background before the both of us were just quiet. Silent tears ran down my face as I chewed my bottom lip.

"Im pregnant." I said, i heard moving on the other end before it just hung up. I stared at the phone in disbelief and began to the cry even harder. He really just dismissed me like that.

"Y'all gone be straight, I got you and your other friends Im sure." She said as the doorbell rung. I got up and opened it to see Kentrell tall ass standing there. We stared at each other for a few before he picked me and gave me a kiss.

"You could've said you was on the way." I mumbled sadly playing with the chain he had on. He shook his head and smiled, I could see the tears in his eyes but I still seeing the joy in them either.

"Mane, You having my lil slime." He said in his sexy voice. He finally walked in and put me down. I went back into the room where my mom was.

"Who was it?" She asked before seeing Kentrell behind me. She slickly smiled before putting a mug on her face. "So you decide to show up afterall huh?" She said before getting up and going into her room.

"Im sorry." He mumbled pulling me into him. I guess he was apologizing for ghosting me for a whole week.

"We have a baby on the way now make that your last time Kentrell." I said pointing at him before heading upstairs with him following. I can't lie and say I didn't miss him because I did.

"I missed you." I said straddling him once he sat down on the bed. He wrapped his arms around me as he always did, making me feel safe and secure.

"I missed you too." He responded kissing me deeply. I was a little turned on so I began to grind on his lap. He traveled his kisses down my neck earning a small moan from me.

"You want me to eat yo pussy? you gotta be quiet tho." He said smilling at me, making the waterfall erupt in my underwear as I nodded yes at him.

VOTE
COMMENT