Part 3

Cheyenne Marie Connor

It was about 12 o'clock when I got up the next day. I wasnt surprised, I always work out at this time. I went to the bathroom and handled my little morning routine then headed back into the room to grab my phone. I seen i had some texts so I responded.

from SamBam : Get up bitch

to SamBam : Im up, get dressed we going to the court..

I went in my closet picking out a cute as outfit. I slipped on the red track pants then the black tube top. I looked good, instead of sneakers i topped it off with my checkerboard slides. I grabbed some red glasses then headed out the door.

I walked to Sam house and knocked on the door. She smiled when she seen me.

"You look cute bitch!" She squealed. She looked cute too with her crocs on. She really make them bitched look good forreal.

"Okay, Lets take pictures then head out" I said handing her my phone. I posed as she snapped two. I nodded at them then took her phone and snapped hers.

cheyennec_ : boolin❤️

I posted on instagram, then I got the notification Sam posted hers.

thatbitch_sam : da baby🥴💕

Changed her character!

We got in my car and I pressed play on my playlist. I made sure nobody was coming and backed out my driveway. It was pretty outside, I think its gone be a good as day.

"Can I light this?" Sam asked making me nod.

"Yeah then pass it to me." She nodded then laughed saying okay. I just wanted to hit it, I been around people who smoke before but I never actually did it. About two minuted later she tapped me, passing it. I put one hand on the wheel then used my free hand to hit it. I coughed a little when i let the smoke out.

By my third hit, I was definitely high. I told her she could keep that turning onto the road the park was on. I parked on the side of the shit. I checked my lip gloss and edges and Sam finished her blunt.

We then hopped out and walked towards the park. It was so many people out here, especially niggas. I seen some fine as niggas as we walked towards the bleachers. We sat down and we looked at each other.

"The niggas is out nieceee." She said making me laugh.

"And is." I said smiling at one of them.

I was definitely gonna leave here with a couple numbers. I know I look good, fuck that.

"Lets go to the ice cream truck." I said getting up with Sam following me. We were one of the first people in line. I got a cotton candy popcicle bar and Sam got a jolly rancer one.

We were on our way back to the bleachers when some niggas stopped us trying to talk. They was cute so we was entertaining it. I was just about to give him my number when I heard somebody say, "Wassup bro" over my head.

I looked back to see Choppa fine ass, I looked him up and down. He was dressed cooly but smelled good as fuck. I would fuck with him forreal.

"Wassup

"Wassup." The boy who I was talking to said.

"Hey cheyenne." He spoke, smiling.

"Hey choppa." I said

"Y'all know each other?" The boy asked raising a brow.

"Something like that." I answered.

"Ima call you." He said to the both of us but I had a feeling he was referring to me.

I waved bye to the boy without getting his number. Sam was right behind me, guessing the same thing happened to her. These niggas really funny.

"Girl, Them niggas play tooo much." Sam said laughing.

"Bitch if I see him out here talking to hoes, Ima do the same thing." i said laughing. I was really joking, I wouldn't do that. We both just watched the lil game they had going on, opening our popsicles that surprisingly were not melted.

I looked over at Choppa as he sat down on side of me while his friend sat on side of Sam.

"Why you aint text me thsi morning?" He asked making me shrug.

"I was gonna text you later." I answered making him look at me like I was stupid.

"Stop playing with me lil girl." He said grabbing me pulling me close to him.

"I aint playing." I laughed as he tickled my sides.

"Ima show you lil Cheyenne." He said before asking me what I was doing tonight. I aint have nothing planned so I told him he could come chill but dont expect nothing more.

——————

It was about 8 o'clock when me & Sam left the court. We were supposed to chill with Choppa and his friend. On the way we stopped and got snacks, then decided to order a pizza too. I dont know bout them niggas but I was hungry.

We decided to chill at my house since my mom doesn't give a fuck. I straightened up a little and barely got to sit down before the doorbell rung.

I seen it was the pizza man & Choppa with his friend. The pizza was already paid for so I just grabbed it and closed the door.

"Wassup y'all?" Choppa said sitting down taking his jacket off revealing his tank top.

"We cooling." Sam said, making me nod.

I walked in front of Choppa putting the pizza boxes down. I was about to sit on side of him but he pulled me on his lap making me blush.

"Allat wasnt even necessary.." I mumbled leaning back into him smelling his cologne. He smelled so good, thats real attractive.

"Thats my homebody Tray though." He said making his homie nod his head at me. Tray had his arm around Sam while she just sat there on the phone.

"What y'all wanna watch?" I mumbled sitting up, picking up the remote.

vote
comment