part 11

Cheyenne | Chey

"Who is this man on my porch?" I heard my mama ask, I quickly looked up from my phone to see Choppa.

I mentally cursed him out, why he had to pop up right now? I had just came from grocery shopping with my mom, she isn't a strict parent but I know she would not approve of us being together even though we not.

"My friend." I mumbled and she looked at my crazy as fuck.

"Your friend? When you started being cool with grown ass men?" She asked, parking in the driveway. I just shook my head and hopped out. I wanted him off my porch.

"What you doing here man?" I sighed, getting frustrated.

"I came to talk ab-" He was saying but got cut off by my mom walking up making him stand up. He was way taller than the both of us.

"The only thing y'all need to talk about is you getting your overgrown ass off my damn porch! Cheyenne is 15, you look about 20!" She said before walking in the house and slamming the door.

I went to follow her but he grabbed my arm, "I don't give a fuck what your mom talking bout, Im sorry." He said looking sincere but we were interrupted by mom coming to the door again but this time her phone was in her hand.

"I said get off my porch! or do you want me to call the police?" She said making Choppa back up, all I could do was look at him with apologetic eyes. It wasn't much I could do.

"I bet not see you around my daughter or I will be calling the police and pressing charges!" She yelled acting like he did something to me.

I could see the neighbors coming out and I pushed past her walking in the house. I went in the kitchen and began to put the groceries up, ignoring every word she said.

"I am your mother Chey! Do you hear me, I dont want that MAN around here anymore. I know his type!!!!" She yelled walking into the kitchen.

I turned to her and shook my head, "You been home for a few days and you think you a parent all of a sudden? How long til you leave again? Cause You been leaving me in this house since i was 7 years old. I basically raised my damn self!" I yelled, finally getting that off my chest.

"You cant just come back around and try to run my life! You live life you dont even have a daughter! Remember You didn't even want me calling you mom? What happened to Auntie Paris?"

I knew I was hurting her feelings but I dont care. This is the longest She has been home
in a few years, She can't just come in a start making demands.

"Cheyenne, You will not disrespect me and I mean what the fuck I say! I see that man around here again and I will be calling the police!" She yelled making me even madder.

"WHEN ARE YOU EVER HERE?!!!!!!" I yelled back making her smack my cheek.

"Stop fucking disrespecting me!" She yelled huffing and puffing.

I made eye contact with her and shook my head, heading towards the stairs holding my cheek. I dont want to talk to her. I really can't believe she hit me, in my face at that.

I threw on some clothes and packed me a bag, grabbing my keys. I was getting the fuck out of this house for a few.

"Where do you think you going?" She asked looking at what I had on. It was just some tights and a tank top, she looking like its some shorts and damn bra.

"Out." I simply said, grabbing my jean jacket off the counter and headed out the door. Im surprised she aint follow me, but whatever.

I hopped in my car and backed out the driveway. I drove for a bit then pulled up to a mcdonalds to get some food. I used that time to seen a text too.

to choppaboy🥶💙 : where you at?

he sent back a reply immediately.

from choppaboy🥶💙 : *attachment 1 location*

VOTE
COMMENT