Part 6

Cheyenne Marie Connor

Its been about a month and me and Choppa have gotten pretty close. We spend a lot of time
together but we still not together. He act like he dont know how to leave these hoes alone. So we just friends.

"Girl, you like these?" Sam
asked breaking me out of my thoughts. I nodded.

"They cute, Im gone get a pair too." I said referring to the black platform vans she was holding up.

Me and Sam have gotten pretty close too, I love her like a sister. She keep it real with me and vice versa. Ill go to war behind her and I know she would do the same.

After buying our shoes we left
the store, walking around the mall for a bit before we left. I was looking down at my phone and accidentally bumped into this girl.

"Watch where the fuck you going hoe!" She yelled

I looked at her, picking up my phone as Sam replied. "Ay, you better watch who you speaking too."

"Period." I said.

"Aint nobody stunting y'all young ass hoes, and aint you Chey? stay away from my man before i beat you up, period." She said getting loud as fuck.

"And who might that be?" Sam
asked as I took in her appearance. We was the complete opposites, im
thick, she skinny. My hair is laid, hers looking fucked up. My lashes on fleek and she missing some.

"Choppa!" She yelled making me laugh. This bitch is crazy. She must dont know.

"Sis.." I breathed, trailing off. "You a freak bitch, Im a fly bitch. I could make BRYSON leave you, so chill. you just his freak of the week." I shrugged as Sam laughed.

"Hah Hoe now take that!" I grabbed her and lead the way to the car. I didn't even get out the parking lot before Choppa called me.

"Why you and Sam gotta bully all my hoes?" He whined when I answered.

"I aint bully nobody, that bitch got out of line." I said pulling up his location, I was finna surprise his ass.

"Y'all supposed to be together anyway." Sam said making me slap her leg. I laughed and shrugged.

"Thats Cheyenne, she be playing bro."

I rolled my eyes and banged it on him. He always saying that dumb shit like he dont know why Im not fucking with him.

"Girl, You funny." Sam said once she seen where we pulled up at.

We walked to the trap door and did the knock making Julius big ass open the door. We smiled and walked pass him as always.

I signaled for Trey to be quiet as I snuck up on Choppa because his back was to me.

I putt my hands over his eyes. "Guess whoooo?" I sung

"Marie stop playing." He mumbled counting some money that was in front of him.

I walked in front of him, about to sit next to him but he pulled me on his lap as always.

"What y'all been doing?" I asked looking at everybody. It was just me, Sam, Choppa, Trey and they other friend Mon in this lil room. I noticed they really dont fuck with nobody at the trap but eachother.

"Chilling, take my picture." He said handing me his phone and posing.

I cant lie Trey fine as fuck, Samreally lucked up with him

really lucked up with him. He treat her just like a queen
too, it makes me so happy for
them.

I started to get sleepy as Choppa was rubbing my stomach. "You sleepy?" He asked sounding sexy as hell with his lil raspy voice, I guess he sleepy too. I nodded.

"You drove?" He asked standing up then picking me up making my legs wrap around his waist. Our privates rubbed together due to my then as shorts. I had to stop myself from moaning.

"Y-Yeah." I stutttered.

"Give yo keys to Sam, You
coming with me." He demanded. I threw my keys as she winked at me. I told her I would let her know when I was safe before Choppa walked up to his car.

"Where we going?" I asked as we settled in his car. He backed out the driveway then answered me.

"My house." He said.

We drove for about 20 minutes before we pulled into this neighborhood with condos that looked really nice. I always wished I could live this nice.

"Come on." He mumbled getting out. I followed him into the condo after he unlocked the door. I took of my shoes and left them by it, feeling my toes sink into the carpet.

"Cheyenne, come here." Choppa said from the back. He left me while I was taking my shoes off. I walked into the room to him laying in this big ass bed that was hanging from the ceiling.

I took off my pants and shirt leaving me in my boy shorts and tank top. This wasnt the first time I was like this around Choppa so I was comfortable.

I looked at him concentrating on rolling a wood before I grabbed my phone and made a boomerang of him captioning it "My boy💙🤞🏾". I often posted him on my social medias as he did the same. We didn't care what people thought because we know the real.

"Here light this." He mumbled handing me the blunt and a lighter as he got off the bed and walked in the bathroom. I was feeling my buzz when he came
out the bathroom shirtless in some grey nike shorts.

I licked my lips, staring at him. He is just so fine. I almost gasped when he began to walk towards the bed, seeing his dick swing back and forth, it looked so big and thick.

"Give me that." He mumbled putting the blunt in the ash tray and getting in between my legs and putting his head on my stomach.

I was almost sleep when I felt him shift and begin to kiss on my stomach. My breath got caught in my throat when he bent my legs back kissing on my thighs.

I was dripping and he barely did anything to me. I looked down at him as he looked up at me. He so damn sexy.

He rose up and came face to face with me. He attacked my lips with his, I moaned feeling one of his hands in between us playing with my pussy through my underwear.

"You so wet, you always this wet for me?" He asked against my lips, receiving a moan in response.

He moved those kisses to my neck, playing with my clit faster as I moaned. "Thats right baby." He mumbled sucking on this spot making me arch my back, I felt so good. I didn't want this moment to end.

He then went right back in between my legs. I got goosebumps when he slid my panties down my legs with his teeth. I watched him as he stared at my pussy before snaking his tongue out and licking my from bottom to
top.

"Shit." Hissed feeling him
do it again repeatedly and faster. All throughout the room, I could hear him feasting on my pussy.

"Yes!" I cried shaking as He held me down, I was almost to my orgasm when he came up to whisper in my ear.

"Wake up." He mumbled.

"Wake up!" I heard again making my eyes pop open. I was beyond embarrassed when I seen Choppa ass smirking.

"Aww the baby had a wet dream about me." He said teasing. "It had to be good too, look at that wet spot. I was giving you that good dick." He laughed again making my skin feel hot, I know Im red as hell.

"Lets just act like it never happened."

VOTE
COMMENT
(this actually happened to
me with my first lol😂)