part 10

Bryson | Choppa

I just watched Chey walk back in her house, completely ignoring me. I turned around to see Sam there with her arms crossed, I knew she was ready to lecture a nigga but I really aint want to hear it. I know im wrong, I dont want her ass making me feel worse.

"She will come around bro, they all do." Tray said looking at me through the rear view mirror. I nodded but why I feel like she aint gone come around.

"Ha!" Sam scoffed confirming my thoughts.

"What thats supposed to mean cuh?" I asked, leaning forward on the seat.

"You know my sis is not all these other freaks out here, thats all Ima say. Girls like us, like boys that dont let us leave." She said before turning around and turning the music up.

What that shit was supposed to mean? How I'm supposed to stop her from leaving if she wanna leave. This shit confusing as hell. And shit Chey aint my girl, fuck I gotta chase her for? If she wanna leave, she can. Im not finna be chasing no damn child. Aint no bitch, especially not no damn 15 year old finna have me begging.

------------------------------------

"So what you gone do for Chey birthday?" I heard Tray ask Sam. We were all just chilling, me and my girl with Tray and Sam. I didnt know her birthday was coming up, she never talks about it.

"I dont even know, I want her 16th to be special like mine." Sam said making me begin to think, maybe if I do something special for her on her day she would forgive me. Nah, nevermind she dont want shit to do with a young nigga.

"When is it?" I asked, mentally cursing myself. I was going against everything I had been thinking in my big ass head.

"The fuck you worried bout that bitch birthday for?" Rain, my girlfriend asked me. 

"I-" I began but was cut off by Sam. \

"She is that bitch but call her one again and I'll call her over here to beat your fucking ass." Sam said making me chuckled. I didnt know if Chey could fight but I know for a fact Rain can't. If she could she wouldve fought the girl who did her damn hair.

"You gone let her talk to me like that bae?" She asked, hitting my shoulder.

I scrunched my face up, "You should've minded you business, all I did was ask a question and here you go calling that girl a bitch."

"Because, Im your girl the only person birthday you should be worrying about is mine, the fuck?" She said rolling her long ass neck, I lowkey think I seen a adams apple.

"Girl, You doing to much shut the fuck up." I mumbled, getting up and grabbing my keys. I was finna drop this toothpick off. She only my girlfriend because she tricked me while she was sucking my dick.

"Where you going?" She asked still sitting there like a fucking dummy. I've had it up to the sky with this bitch today.

"Im taking your ass home, you then got on my nerves to god damn bad." I said opening the door hopping, she followed me out. I sat in my car for like 10 minutes, when she didnt come out I was about to back out but I got a instagram notification.

cheyennec_ has posted a photo!

Yeah I have her post notifications on but so what? Thats my girl just not at the moment. Fuck allat. I clicked it to see what she was talking about and my eyes nearly fell out of my head.

 I clicked it to see what she was talking about and my eyes nearly fell out of my head

cheyennec_ : grocery shopping

cheyennec_ : grocery shopping.. 🥵 #11days

I was brought back to reality by this chicken head slamming my door. I looked at her and opened my mouth but before I could, this bitch started yelling.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU LOOKING AT HER PICTURE FOR? HUH BRYSON? HUH!!!!!"

I took a deep breath and bagged out of the driveway. I almost slapped this bitch. I sped the whole way to her house, dropped her irratating ass off.

"YOU BET NOT BE GOING SEE THAT BITCH!" She yelled before getting out. I laughed and zoomed off soon as she closed the door. I am going see that bitch, my bitch or my soon to be if she can get over this shit.

She wasn't here when I got here, so I sat on her porch. I pulled some weed and a rello rolling up. I wasn't leaving til she talked to me.

VOTE

COMMENT

this story not gone be that long