Time To Clear Things Up!!!

Hello again! Author here!

   It has been very long since I have updated this story, and I'm sorry for that. Life is getting much busier for me in general, so even though I do still wish to continue with this story, updates may just become few and far between. But rest assured, I am still planning to update!

   In other news, I would like to talk about the last chapter I updated! The long and short of it is this: Tōmei-Sei, although still being a fan-made character, is not, in any way, shape or form, my character. She belongs to sparkle123tt who has given me her blessing to use her fan-made character in my story. We both love My Hero Academia and have decided to work our fan characters into that story, and hopefully soon she will have her own story with Tōmei-Sei as the main character and Maigo also taking part of the narrative. I would like to make it clear that I got consent from this author not only to use her fan character in my story, but to also narrate the last chapter from that character's point of view. And if you guys ever want to check out her writing (which you should, because it's amazing and she works incredibly hard on it), you should definitely check her out!

   Okay, that's all for now!

   Thank you!!!