Nandani beats him and pushed him away where he stumbled back only to see the terror ladies rounded him up for the nice beating session where his eyes widened and nodded his head in series of 'No's while walking backwards where the girls towering him up started beating him from all sides where Dhruv laughed out loud and Arya passed cushions around to the girls enjoying the drama where as Cabir sipped his juice instructing the ladies to beat harder where Abhi cried for help.. Nandani started smiling seeing whole drama came beside Dhruv started slowly laughing out loud with him hi-fing him and everyone stared at her and adored her laughing after a long time.. Abhi walks towards her where she chuckles controlling her laugh..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Abhi(holding his ears, making a puppy face): Doll apni Abhi ko maaf nahi karegi

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Abhi(holding his ears, making a puppy face): Doll apni Abhi ko maaf nahi karegi..

Nandani smiled and hugged him..

Nandani(controlling her tears): Akhri baar maaf kar rahi hoon.. Aisa phir kuch kiya na.. mein kahi chali jaungi.. Aur Kisiko bataungi bhi nahi.... (showing her forefinger threatening him)

Abhi(teasing her): Ab toh Manik aagaya na.. Tu kahi bhi jao.. (shrugging non chalantly) Mujhe kya!!

Nandani beats him hardly saying: usse bhi kheech kar lejaungi..

While Abhi defending himself and stopping her, shouting "aur nahi, already woh log bahut peet chuke hain.. Mujhse nahi hoga" and they again laughed and after sometime cupping her face and,

Abhi(lovingly): Sorry doll.. Abse mein apni doll se kabhi dur nahi jaaunga.. Chahe Kuch bhi ho.. Aur Tumhe pata hai mujhe Cabir se nafrat hogayi hai..

Cabir(hitting Abhi in his back): Abey, Maine Kya kiya!!

Abhi turned and glared at him but hugged Cabir murmuring a silent "Thank you" and Cabir very well know for what... Abhi even though was happy that Cabir was always with Nandu in Manik's absence, he kinda felt jealous seeing Cabir getting his place in Nandu's life.. But Cabir always updated Abhi almost everything except few Manik related things.. And everyone smiles seeing Abhini being their usual self and happily extended their group hug..

While Our Manik here called Sandhir and informed them about his arrival and complained about Karan for few minutes which looked like hours for sandhir and told them about all their friends and then left to take a shower to get freshen up and then came outside with track pants and a towel hanging around his neck on either of his sides, drying his hair with his bare hands only to see Nandani leisurely walking around the room smiling to herself.. Manik stilled at his place and looked at her happy peaceful face which was missing in their first meet and adored her with a graceful smile adorning his lips for a minute or so and then covered it up as he remembered he's angry with her for giving more attention to Karan in his presence, cleared his throat to get her attention where she straightened up and turned to him raising her eyebrows..

MaNan - This Time Forever is Till Eternity 💗जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें