Chapter 9 "Love For Two"

Start from the beginning

Oh no!! It's just....

Just what??

It's just your skatch kind of reminds me of something, from when I was a little kid.

Oh really?

Yah.

What does it remind you of?

Oh nothing. Forget I said anything. I'm...ah...I'm just going to go sit down now. (Bumps into a chair)

Runa.

Ah, Yes?

You can sit down next to me.

Oh, ok.

So what are you drawing?

Just a picture from my memory.

Can I see?

Sure, I guess. (Hold the picture up for Kiba to see. The picture is of a silver wolf pup siting under a tree with Runa standing beside him)

(Kiba's eyes get a bit big for a second, but then he goes back to his own drawing)

Nice picture. I like the wolf pup in.

Thanks. I like yours of an old maple tree club house.

Thanks.

No problem.

(The two of them sat in silents for the rest of the day. Kiba followed Runa all the way to Shy's house before stopping and leaving.)

"Dame it. She went into the fox fairy's house. The one place I can't follow her. No matter. She has to come out some time. Now to get away from here before someone see's me. Getting caught is the last  thing that I need."

"Inside"

Hey Shy!!

Hey Runa. Sorry I wasn't at school.

It's alright. I told everyone that you were home sick.

Thanks. 

No problem. I also brought your homework from all of our classes.

Thanks.

Again, no problem.

Runa.

Hmm?

Is there something that's bothering you?

What makes you say that.

Cause I know you and I know when something is wrong or bothering you. So are you going to tell me or am I going to have to find out another way?

*sigh* (Leans against the wall) My heart hurts for some reason.

(Shy walks over to Runa and wraps his arms around her to confiner) 

It has to do with Kiba, doesn't it?

(Runa only nods and hides her face in Shy's chest trying not to show him her tears.)

Runa it's alright. (Tilts Runa's head up, so that her eyes meet Shy's) I already know that you have feelings for him. 

How did you know?

I knew cause I know who he is. Runa, Kiba is the same as me in many ways. He was a part of your life, around the same time that I was. Only he was there before I was.

Shy. What are you talking about?

(Shy holds of Runa's drawing from art class today. The picture of her and the silver wolf pup. Runa looks from the picture to Shy. She shakes her head and botles out of the house and down the driveway. Shy stands on the porch watching her. Holding the picture in one hand and his heart in the other.)

I'm sorry Runa, but you had to know who Kiba really is, before its to late. I know. I know that I might have just losted you to him, but it's better to have been loved, then not loved at all.

See Shionnach. That wasn't so hard. Now was it?

Leave me alone. (Shy walks upstairs and locks himself in his room)

"Down the Driveway"

Dame it. I can't believe that I'm not even trying to follow her. Dame it, dame it, dame it. (Hears foot steps coming. Turns and Runa wraps her arms around me. *blinks and looks down at her*)

Runa?

*Crying*

"Shit. What the hell happened?"

Runa. What's wrong? What happened?

(Says while crying) Shy is.... he's.....

Shy's what? What did he do?

He broke up with me. (Cries even more)

"Runa." (Wraps arms around her and speaks softly to her to calm her down)

Runa it's alright. 

No it's not. *cries*

Runa. Why don't you come to my place and we can talk about what happened. Alright?

(Runa nods. Kiba takes Runa's hand and leads her to his house, where he gets her a drink, and the two of them sit down to talk.)

And he just dumped you like that?

Yah. (stairs into the glass)

How about this? You and I go out and make him juilese. That way he feels bad and takes you back.

(Runa looks up at Kiba and then back down)

If we go out Kiba. (silent for a moment) I don't think, I'd want Shy to talk me back.

(KIba nodded) Then why don't we just go out, instead?

(Runa looks up at him and smiles a bit)

You not going to dump me are you?

Hell no. 

Hmmm. I guess it couldn't hurt, could it?

No, it couldn't hurt for the two of us to go out.

Alright then. But if you dump me, I'm going to siverly hurt you.

Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a thousand niddles in my eye.

*giggles* Alright then Kiba. (Snuggles up to Kiba. Who wraps his arms arms around Runa and smiles at her) 

I promise that I won't leave you Runa. (Snuggles Runa even more and just sits on the coach holding her close to himself.)