Look What You Made Me Do

Start from the beginning

"He's sooo sweet." I smiled before handing Onyx her phone back.

"He is." She nodded. "But do you see the bitches hating in the comments?"

"I didn't even read the comments. I never do." I shrugged. Bitches always had something to say and I am far too busy trying to better myself to feed into that. I have a whole daughter why would I invest my time into grown ass bitches looking for clout?

"I know but this one chick seems super pressed. Just be careful. I know you really like Banks but watch yourself. Even if he isn't messing with her these bitches do some crazy shit."

"Of all people you know I'm the right one." I smiled devilishly. I was so sweet and kind until you crossed me then I could be a problem you wish you didn't have.

"That's not the point, B. We don't need any unnecessary drama." She said as I nodded. I still hadn't told her about the pictures and I didn't plan on it. Montana had ruined my sister and now she was happy and moving on. I couldn't possibly tell her that he had his eyes on us once again. Even the thought of him alone would crush Onyx. I knew I would have to tell her soon because I knew he had something up his sleeve since he has obviously been watching us.

"I hear you sis. I'll be more careful."

"That's all I ask Pooh. Gimme a hug." She said in a sweet voice as I blushed. I placed my tray and water down before engulfing my sister in the biggest hug. Onyx always made sure I was straight and after our mother died she took on her big sister role even harder. I will always have her back because she always has mine and I know that there is nothing she wouldn't do for me or my daughter.

She kissed my cheek lightly before I pulled away.

"I'll head back to the front my next client should be heading in." I said before placing my half empty fruit tray and water bottle back into the tiny fridge. "I'll come back to check on you later."

"Okay. I'll be back here if you need me." She said as I nodded before heading back to the front of the salon. Maya and Teish were with clients and I was still waiting on mine who would be charged with a late fee if she didn't show up soon. My time is money.

The chimes on the door made a noise letting me know that someone had entered. I noticed two girls walked in and I smiled. I walked up to the front desk to check them in which I usually wouldn't have to do but our receptionist, Dayja, was out on a sick day.

"Welcome to Owned by Onyx, do you ladies have an appointment?" I asked with a smile. They both didn't look welcoming at all but I still held my smile. They didn't respond to me but one held up their phone close to my face as I moved back a little. She was a little too close to my face.

"Yeah this the bitch." She said as I scrunched my face up.

"Excuse you?" I asked instantly getting into a defensive mode. I didn't know this chick at all and she was calling me out of my name. "The B is for Blessen. My mama didn't make no bitch."

"Look hoe." The light skinned girl said before removing her expensive shades to reveal her gorgeous face. I couldn't find a flaw but I definitely found a flaw in her character. She looked like she was the boss and the girl beside her was her minion but I wasn't the bitch to play with at all. "You fuck with Banks?"

"Who are you exactly to be asking about my business?" I asked making sure to give attitude

"Any business dealing with Banks is my business." She said as I rolled my eyes. I knew this had something to do with Banks posting me and I was definitely going to go off on him before I cut him completely off. I didn't have time for shit like this. I wish this chick would realize how dumb she looked.

"Only business I have is here, where I work, need a face beat or lash extensions? I got you." I said with a smile.

"This bitch is real sassy." The brown skinned girl also known as this bitch's minion said. She was pretty but she could still get punched.

"It's not too many more time imma let you call me out my name sis. Keep it cute boo." I said with a smirk as she scoffed.

"I didn't come here for the back and forth."

"Then what exactly did you come for? Because I already told you what I can do for you. My time is money and I can't be wasting it with bitter bitches." I said as soon as Teish walked to the front. We exchanged looks as she checked her client out. We remained silent until her client left the shop completely. I was thankful that these chicks didn't start anything with a client around.

"What can I do for your ladies?" Teish asked as I smiled. We weren't super close but we had each other's backs. Always.

Both of the girls completely ignored her and put their attention back on me. They were so pressed behind little old me.

"Bad day?" She asked causing me to laugh.

"Why are you speaking to me?" She asked Teish but I stopped Teish from stepping to her. I was tired of going back and forth with these girls. They were literally dragging all this shit out.

"I don't have anything else to say. I'm booked and busy." I said looking at my Apple Watch. My client texted me and said she was pulling up. She was about ten minutes late but I could get her in and out without interfering with the schedule of the clients I have after her.

"Like I said, Banks is mine." She said in a tone that made you think the shit was true.

"Okay, cool. Das it?" I asked with my arms across my chest giving this bitch my biggest smile. She really wanted me to show her that she was moving me with this petty shit but I knew better. I was calm now but Banks was going to feel me later.

"I'll see you around, bitch." She said before placing her shades back on her face like she really did some shit here.

"I don't believe I hang around the same places that you do." I smiled. "Have a nice day."

They exited without another word as I sighed. Banks and I would have a lot to talk about and I also couldn't wait to tell Kelsi and Onyx about all of this bullshit. Onyx had just warned me about this type of shit and here it was living and breathing in the flesh in these two whack bitches.

"Whew, chile. The ghetto." Teish said as I nodded before rolling my eyes.

"I really wanted to beat that bitch."

"All you had to do was say the word. Her friend was going to get it too on her friend's behalf." Teish said. I believed her whenever shit was about to pop off Teish was always down to ride that's why we shared a bond beyond the shop.

"Facts." I said as the door chimed again revealing a pretty brown girl. She had a gorgeous, white smile that had my upset ass smiling. "Hello, do you have an appointment?"

"Yes, ma'am. A lash appointment with Ms.Blessen at 1:30." She said as I nodded checking her in. It was currently 1:41 and she'd be charged with a late fee.

"Right this way." I said with a smile leading her to the area where I do lash extensions not allowing this fuck shit to mess with my coins.
______________________________
Blessen in MM
Vote, comment, and follow 😘