Chapter 17

Hiiiiiiiiiii

Btw the proposal was not her birthday surprise :) only I know that :) 712 reads that is so crazy, do you reckon you could get me to 720 readers 50 votes and 25 comments ??? If you do i will do a massive dedication spree to anyone who helps 😍😘👌🙌

I love guys so much thanks :)

From now on I will be putting inspirational little photos at the top, and maybe a song of the chapter? the song would match the chapter obviously. But only a few chapters to go 😱😱

_____

Kiera POV

I was allowed out of the hospital 1 week before my birthday. Jerome came everyday with flowers, chocolate, teddy bears, and today he came with the best present of all, ice cream.

He snuck two tubs of Ben and Jerrys cookie dough ice cream in a backpack with 2 spoons. We sat on my hospital bed and gorged on it.

When we left, the doctor told me I had to take it easy, and I had to take 4 pills a day.

My lung was filling with fluid, and their was enough oxygen getting around, and my heart started to fail, causing the pain in my chest.

"So future Mrs Jarre, what do you want to do?"

"I think we have to do something important"

"What is that?"

"Tell my parents"

"That's the thing my precious little flower, your father already knows"

It all made sense, Jerome talking to my father in the kitchen, calling him son, everything, it all added up. Jerome asked my fathers permission to marry me.

"You asked my father for permission"

"I had to be a gentleman, your not annoyed are you?"

"Not one bit baby, saves me telling him!"

"Hey, I have met your parents, why don't you meet mine?"

"Your mother lives in France Jerome"

"But that's the thing, I booked her a flight to New York for her birthday, she catches the flight tomorrow, and lands early in the morning"

"But Jerome! She lands in New York, your in England"

"That's what the meal was about, I was going to ask if you wanted to come with me to New York for a week?"

"Jerome? Are you being serious?"

"1 million and one percent princess"

"I've always wanted to go to New York! Jerome I love you so much!" I jumped into his arms and he swung me round, making me squeal.

"We will have to catch the flight tonight though Kiera"

"I need to pack! All my clothes are at my house"

"It's fine I will drive you their"

"Are you sure, I think I have enough money to catch the bus in my purse"

"Kiera stop being silly, you can book the flights from my phone on the way"

"Where's my phone?"

"Back at my hotel, after the nail salon thing, I went back to pick it up, and I forgot to bring it to you"

"Thanks babes" I said kissing his nose and pulling him towards his car.

We climbed in, strapped in our seatbelts, and sang along to the cheesy loves songs that came in the radio.