-------- ( the lines like this means it's the same day)

"Daddy! I'm home!" I shouted walking in the door

"Kiera, is that you sweet pea?" He called back, walking towards me.

"Daddy! I missed you!" I said, hugging him tightly

Me and my father had a close relationship, closer than me and my mother had ever. I told my father everything, and he never got mad.

"Jerome son! So have you asked her?"

"Yes I have sir" He said, beaming at me.

"Kiera, my sweet little girl! Getting married!" My father said, kissing me on the cheek and shaking hands with Jerome

"What are you doing her then Kiera, go pack your things!"

"You know about New York aswell daddy?"

"Yes I do hunny, Jerome is a nice kid, he asked me before he said anything to you"

"Told you he was a good man didn't i daddy"

"You did sweet pea, now stop talking to me and go get your stuff ready! Your mother is due home soon so hurry"

Jerome and I ran up the stairs and into my room.

"Nice room you got her" Tapping the pictures all over my bedroom walls. Most of them were of him.

"Thanks" I said laughing, pulling out a suitcase from under my wardrobe and throwing it on my bed. The first thing I packed was my laptop and it's charger, to keep up with everything. I threw all sorts of outfits in their.

"Jerome turn around"

"Why?"

"I need to sort out some decent underwear"

"Oh come on Kiera, were getting married, I'm bound to see it sometime" he said winking at me

"Jerome!" I said throwing my old tshirt at him. He looked at it, and laughed. It was a fan made Tshirt that I had bought off the internet. It said in big yellow bold letters 'I HAVE A BANANA' Then a cartoon picture of Jerome under it.

"Take this Kiera" he said throwing the tshirt into my suitcase.

I grabbed a load of underwear an just threw it in. I threw in a couple of old pairs of pumps, a pink and white bikini, some flip flops, sandals, and a pair of trainers.

"Done!" I said, dusting my hands on my trousers.

"Umm Kiera" Jerome said, looking out from my curtains

"Yeah?"

"Your mums home"

"Crap!" I said zipping up my suitcase, and putting on a jacket

"Jerome can you carry that for me?"

"Course I can" He said, grabbing the handle and throwing it over his shoulder.

We edged our way slowly down the stairs, trying not to make a noise, but it was no use, my mum knew I was here. She was stood at the front door waiting for me.

"And where do you think your going?"

"I'm going to New York with Jerome to meet his mother"

"No your not, you don't have my permission"

"Mother, I am 19 turning 20 in exactly a week, you now have no control over me"

"I am your mother!"

"I don't care!"

"I do not approve of that young man"

" Mother for one he is 24, two I don't care, and 3 guess what? Were getting married!"

I wish I took a picture of her face, it was priceless

"Goodbye father" I called "I love you!"

"I love you two sweet pea! have a good time, bye Jerome!"

"Goodbye sir!" Jerome called, reaching his way past my mother and opening the door for me

"My lady" he said, motioning me to go through the door

"Thanks Jerome" I said walking out the door, Jerome closing it behind him

"Off to New York, my princess" Jerome said, taking my arm, and carrying my bag.

I booked the flights on the way over. Jerome insisted we went in first class, and I lost the argument, so we had first class seats, with a TV.

We were on our way to the airport.

"Kiera, have you ever been on a plane?"

"Nope"

"Really?"

"Nope, my family could never afford it"

"Oh"

We sat in silence for the rest of the car trip.

---------

"Hello and welcome to first class travel with easy jet. We hope you have a nice flight, and please press the button located near your TV if you wish for any refreshments or have any queries. Thanks you for flying with easy jet!"

The smily flight attendant said down the speaker, giving us a toothy grin after. Her red lipstick had smudged onto her teeth.

Jerome leaned forward and pressed the refreshment button. Almost a minute after, a flight attendant, a young man this time, came up to us with another large smile, and a little notepad to write our 'order' down.

"Thank you for flying with easy jet! what can I get you?"

"What do you have" Jerome said politely

He handed us two menus. I was quite hungry to be honest, and just as thirsty.

I spoke up " Could I have a small portion of French fries and a diet coke please?" I smiled sweetly at him

"Of course you can, and for you sir?"

"I will have the same but a regular coke please"

"That will be about 10 minutes" he said, smiling and handing me a little bit of paper from his notepad.

"What does it say?" Jerome asked.

I opened it up

'Call me ;) 07767484679 xx <3 '

Jerome face dropped and all happiness left his eyes. He was fuming.

I did the first thing that popped into my head. I ripped it into tiny little pieces. He looked a little happier.

The boy returned with our orders. We thanked him and I decided to speak up.

"Excuse me, if your going to try and get a girl, make sure she isn't engaged to a world famous, rich French viner!" I said sweetly, Jerome looking smug next to me.

He looked at the ground and walked away without saying another word.

"Their you go Jerome" I said, smiling at him

"Thank you baby" he said, kissing me gently on the lips.