{17}

Shortly into the long drive that Cam only said was an hour away, I started dozing off a bit, having to jerk my head up every once and a while to stay awake. It was about 10:00 at night at this point. Cameron looked at my sleepy face and smiled from what I could see
Cameron POV
I glanced over at Y/n, seeing her jerk her head up trying to stay awake. I smiled and shook my head slightly, quietly chuckling to myself. I pulled over and turned around to see who was awake. Jaren was quietly humming to the music on the radio, as he smiled while he played with John's hair, John was asleep with his head on Jaren's shoulder, Toby was on his phone, Mason was dead asleep with his head on Eric's shoulder while Eric didn't seem to mind as he was struggling to stay awake himself. Jaren seemed the most awake to drive, but I'd feel bad for making him and John get up.
'They'll be alright' I thought to myself as I glanced at Y/n, who had officially fell asleep on the car door. I turned back around and started talking with a whisper.
"Jaren do you wanna drive up here with John so Y/n and I can sleep? Unless anyone else wants to?" I said as more of a question.
"Sure," Jaren gently lifted up John's head, waking him up, "John, get up, we're gonna sit in the front." Jaren spoke quietly as he unbuckled. I unbuckled Y/n, she was still dead asleep. I got out of the car and picked her up bridal style, still asleep. I sat in the very back and put her next to me. I put her head on my lap, not even bothering to try and sit her up or buckle her in. Once we were on the road again, I noticed Y/n had a look of mild discomfort. I gently played with her hair, hoping it would do some thing. Luckily it did, and her breathing eased.

And there it is, the useless piece of trash I couldn't just delete bc I worked too hard on it but I wasn't gonna finished it so there whatever. I know the feeling of reading a story that hasn't been updated yet, pure pain and sadness as you wish to know what happens next. Well I sincerely apologize for giving you all that feeling right now. I do have finished stories you can read however. So go ahead and do that.