{10}

One day until the convention
Last night Cameron and I had talked on the phone until he had to leave for his flight. Which, I felt bad because he had needed sleep. But his flight was 18 hours long so he would probably get plenty of sleep. At least that's what I'd hoped.

"Y/N?!! UH, HELP?!!?" Jaren screamed from downstairs. I ran down there to see that he had broken glass surrounding him. Since he was barefoot, he couldn't move. I face palmed.
"Jaren, how the fuck did you manage this?!" I exclaimed, carefully grabbing my slippers and a broom.
"I-I don't know! I saw a spider and I jumped, and now I'm fuckin here!" He said.
A couple hours later
I smacked Jaren in the back of the head.
"OW!" He exclaimed. "What was that for?"
"Oh I don't know, making me come downstairs to not only clean up your hell of a mess you made, but also try and find a harmless spider for 2 in a half HOURS, to kill it for you!!" I said angrily.
"I'm sorry, ok?!" He exclaimed, "I don't like spiders.." He whispered to himself. Suddenly, an alarm on Jaren's phone went off. He walked over to it, turning it off.
"Oh, we need to pick up the guys from the airport." He stated.
"Wait why do we have to pick them all up? Isn't it just Cam whose coming back?" I asked.
"Yeah, but the guys said they were taking an uber, and my car is the only one that can take everyone." Jaren explained.
I nodded in understanding as I slipped my shoes on and walked out the door.
Timeskip
We had made it to the airport, and Cameron had already gotten off his flight and was with the other guys. I got out of the car and walked over to them. I tapped Cam on the shoulder. His face lit up as he turned around.
"Y/n!" He said excitedly as he picked me up and spun me a bit. He squeezed me gently before he put me down.
"It was so boring when I wasn't talking to you!" He exclaimed as he ruffled my hair.
"Hurry up," Jaren yelled from the car, "we don't have all day!"
Cameron and I snickered to each other as the guys followed us to the car. Cameron, Eric and I got in the seats behind Jaren and John. I was sat between Cam and Eric. Toby and Matt were squeezed between Mason and Jay. The radio was quiet, and everyone was loud. Cam looked a bit stirred. He breathed deep, and put his earbuds in. I tapped him on e shoulder, he took one headphone out.
"Hm?"
"Can I listen?"
Cameron smiled.
"Sure." *PLAY SONG* He handed me one earbud. I closed my eyes and leaned my head on his shoulder as I listened.
Forty days and forty nights
This song sounded nice. I smiled.
I waited for a girl like you to come and save my life
All the days I waited or you
I saw Cam smiling next to me.
You know the ones who said I'd never find someone like you
You are out of my league
All the things I believe
You were just the right kind
Yeah, you are more than just a dream
You are out of my league
Got my heartbeat racing
If I die don't wake me
'Cause you are more than just a dream
*STOP SONG* (if you want)
We heard Jaren say something, and Cameron paused the song. He turned to me, and gave me a warm smile. I smiled back.
"Alright boys! Call yourselves users and get the hell out! Jaren said as we all got out of the car. The guys were gonna only stay until their users got here. Except for Cameron and John.