Twenty seven

Mitchel walked into the kitchen where Jesse was sitting on the island in between Clint's legs.
"Ew imma vomit." Mitchel joked as he pulled a beer from the fridge.
"Did you meet with Ryan?" Clint asked as a weird and random blush crept onto his cheeks which made Clint raise his eyebrows. "Oh does my little brother have a crush?" Clint teased as Jesse cleared his throat. "He better not, because you kinda have loose ends with Christian." Mitchel shrugged and opened the bottle and took a sip.
Mitchel didn't respond just headed back into his room.

Mitchel🚀:
Damn hell cunt fuck asss Shit shit shit shit fuck shit shit

Christian:
You good?

Mitchel🚀:
I don't think so. The bands new photographer he's like super cute and nice and I got his number and I blush whenever he's brought up. WTF IS WRONG WITH ME
Read 11:21 am

Mitchel🚀:
Like he's really cute and nice and he gave me a ride home because it started to rain.
Read 11:25 am

Mitchel🚀:
But like Christian I like him I really do but I'm getting tired of him being such a girl with his feelings. Like one second he wants my dick and the next he's like eh let's play hide and seek with my feelings.
Read 11:27 am

Mitchel🚀:
Bitch I know your reading these
Read 11:29 am

Christian was too busy crying to answer his texts.
Christian knew deep down this was his fault he's the one who's trying to avoid his feelings. Why? He doesn't know.

Christian:
Like you
Like like him?

Mitchel🚀:
I don't thing I like like him I like like Christian I think I just like Ryan

Mitchel🚀:
Did that make any sense at all 😂

Christian:
Lol it did

Christian:
So uh what are gonna do?

Mitchel🚀:
Man idk. I think imma give Christian 24 hours to make up his god damn feelings up or imma make a move on Ryan

Christian:
O_o
Read 12:09 pm

Christian took a deep breath even though he still had no idea what he felt he knew he had to act fast there was no way he was gonna lose Mitchel.

Mitchel redid his braids as he couldn't help but smile as he buttoned up his white shirt.
"Oo What you getting cleaned up for?" Clint walked last mittys room but stopped.
"Ryan asked me out for dinner so I'm going on a date." Mitchel smiled widely as Clinton nodded.
"Be careful." Clint laughed a little as Mitchel tilted his head a little.
"What does that mean?" He rolled up his cuffs as he sprayed cologne on himself.
"I mean you just met the guy be careful." Clinton shrugged as Mitchel nodded as he headed to the front door. "Wait Mitchel." Christian stopped him and looked him up and down. "Uh you look good, where you goin?" Christian spoke nervously. "Uh I'm Uh I'm going on a date." Christian felt like he got punched in the gut. "Wait what happened to the 24 hours." Christian started to raise his voice. "Huh?" Mitchel asked as Christian shook his head lightly. "N...never mind, Uh have fun with Ryan." Christian forced a Smile. "Thanks, Wait how did you know I was going out with Ryan?" Christian started to panic. "Uh Clint told me." He mentally crosses his fingers hoping he'd talked to Clint about Ryan. "Oh, uh well I gotta go." Christian swallowed hard and nodded.

After a slightly awkward dinner Mitchel sat in Ryan's car.
They just kinda sat in the restaurant parking lot for a second until Ryan broke the silence.
"I was wondering if wanted to go to my place?" Ryan asked clearly nervous as Mitchel didn't want to go any farther with Ryan right now. Not with him and Christian being complicated and the date being awkward and slow.
"Uh actually my stomach doesn't feel to good, I think you should just drop me off at my place." Mitchel used the most pussy excuse to get out of sex but he couldn't come up with anything else. "Well how about we go to my place and I can make you some soup or something." Mitchel shook his head no softly as Mitchel noticed a weird emotion building in Ryan's eyes. "Are you kidding me?" Ryan hissed as Mitchel was taken back by this.

"Excuse me?" Mitchel mumbled. "I literally just bought a new outfit for you took time out of my busy schedule and spent 200$ on dinner for you and you won't even give me sex!"

Mitchels jaw literally dropped. "What hell you make it seem like that's all you wanted out of this, fuck out of me." Mitchel said with tears welling in his eyes.
"Are you stupid, duh that's what I wanted, are kidding me your personality sucks and you're horrible company, get out of my car find your own way home." Mitchel did as told as he stood there in the parking lot as he began to sob.

He walked home and he couldn't even make it to his room before collapsed in the hallway as curled up in the fetal position and began to cry.
"Mitchel what the hell are you okay?" Christian sat him up as he fell into Christians shirtless chest. "I need you I don't want anyone else Christian I...I'm sorry." Christian rubbed his back slowly as Christian just took a deep breath and continued to hold the fragile boy.