Twenty four

Smut warning

Christian laid his head on Mitchels bare chest as Mitchel played with his still damp hair.
"Hey did you ever get your number changed?" Mitchel asked as Christians eyes widened as he swallowed hard. "Not yet I haven't got around to it yet." Christian spoke softly dude to how close they were to each other.
"Oh how are you and that unknown number going." Christian said with a little laugh.
"I don't know he's just kinda there when I wanna talk, and it's nice." Christian nodded.

Mitchel answered a call from pat and got out of Christians bed.
"What's wrong?" Christian sat up as Mitchel grabbed his jacket and kissed Christian on the forehead. "Pats car broke down so I gotta go pick him up, please put some ice on your eye." Christian nodded as he left.

Christian cuddle with his pillow as he started to drift to sleep when a ear piercing scream made him sit up quickly and run to Clinton's bathroom. "Hey Kayla are you okay?!" Christian banged on the door as she mumbled for him to come in. "Ew." He turned his back as Kayla's sweatpants were drenched in blood. "There should be tampons..." Christian started as Kayla started to cry harder. "You dumb fuck I'm pregnant I shouldn't be bleeding!" She barked as Christian nodded and pulled out his phone. "Wait what are doing?" Kayla pointed to his phone. "Imma call Clint and Jesse to meet us at the hospital." Christian started to scroll threw his contacts. "No way they don't know I'm pregnant yet, and they won't if I have a miscarriage." She said with a voice crack at the end. "Uh okay then, we need to go come on." Christian wrapped his arm around his friends girlfriend waist.

Christian sat next to Kayla say the doctor searched for the heartbeat. "Hold my hand." Kayla barked as Christian just did as told. Kayla let out the breath she was holding in as a faint heart beat filled the room and Christian let go of her hand.
"You needa call Clint." Christian raised his eyebrow.
"I can't him and Jesse are having a night out and I don't wanna ruin it..." Kayla got cut off by Mitchel.
"Oh hey." Kayla mumbled as Mitchel sat next to Christian. "How did you know we were hear?" Kras asked his lover. "Kayla texted me and said she you were to much of a wimp to give her support." Christian rolled his eyes.
"I don't even want this child, but I really don't want an abortion." She huffed as "great" idea popped into Mitchels head but he swept it away as Kayla got discharged.

They took separate cars as Kayla and kras was the first to get home.

                                                 Mitchel🚀:
               Okay so get this. My brothers chick is pregnant but doesn't want the kid what if there was a way me and Christian became like adoptive parents to it. But idk Is that weird to be the dad to your brothers kid?

Christian:
I didn't know
You actually had a brain
Omg

                                                   Mitchel🚀:
                                        That was rude

Christian:
I'm sorry I'm just
Kinda shook

Christian:
That's an amazing
Idea

Christian:
Go even my dick agrees

                                                   Mitchel🚀:
                     Please I believe you done send me a picture to prove it

Christian:
Lol TOO LATE
It's sending

Christian:
* attachment one photo *

                                                   Mitchel🚀:
                      Stop being a horny seahorse and answer my question should I try to adopt my brothers baby???????

Christian:
HoRnY seAHorsE

Christian:
I don't know with the whole
Willow thing idk if
He'd be up to opening up when
The baby could be taken away

                                                 Mitchel🚀:
                 Tru but that dad thing I didn't hate it

                                                 Mitchel🚀:
              FUCK I WANT A KID AHHH

                                                Mitchel🚀:
                        You don't even understand how bad I wanna go into Christians room and slam him on the bed and choke the life out of him and get him pregnant WHY ISNT THAT A CHOICE IM SUING

Christian:
Reading all that
Gave me stroke

Christian:
My dick got harder
If that was even possible
Read 3:21 am

"You better be awake." Mitchel barged into Christians room causing Christian to jerk up and rub the tired from his eyes. Mitchel walked his worked up self over to Christian.
"We're having sex." Mitchel stated as he climbed on top of Christian and pinned his hand over his head as Mitchel connected his lips to Christian neck. "Fuck Mitchel, could you give me like six seconds to like realize I'm awake." Christian giggled as Mitchel took of his shirt and slung it across the room.

Christian pushed on Mitchels chest wanting him off him. Mitchel did as told as Christian took this as a opportunity to climb on top of Mitchel. Christian wasn't in the mood for sex but he wasn't gonna deny Mitchel it so he slid down Mitchel boxers and let his member spring out.

Christian wrapped one hand around Mitchels penis and let his other travel up his bare chest until it reached his neck. Mitchel rolled his eyes back as Christian began to pump and choke him at the same time. "F...u...ck." Mitchel choked out.

Christian removed his hand from Mitchels neck allowing him to breathe correctly as Christian ran his tongue up and down the sides of Mitchels member. "Baby."
Mitchel moaned wanting more. Christian just smiled and let his hands trace his v line before he took Mitchel balls into his hand as his tongue danced circles around Mitchels tip as as he took the bottom half of his member into his grip and pumped Mitchel as his lips slid up and down the rest of package. Mitchel threw his head back into the pillows multiple times trying to release some of his pleasure because his extremely loud moaning wasn't cutting it.

Mitchel grabbed a hand full of his lovers hair still being gentle dude to his injuries and forced Christian down father as Christian removed his hand and let his nose hit his abdomen as he got a taste of his pre cum.
"Fuck Christian Baby." He basically screamed before releasing into his mouth. Christian didn't let a drop go to waste as he licked the remaining liquid off of Mitchels member before laying next the the sweaty panting boy.

"Woah what if I was the one to get pregnant... like if it was possible that would weird to have a baby in me." Mitchel panted as Christian rolled his eyes and laughed a little before throwing the covers over them. "Go to sleep." He laughed.