Sixteen

Mitchel🚀:
I think Christian bang a chick last night

Christian:
Why do you
Care aren't you back
Together Jordan

Mitchel🚀:
Nah we just decided to friends

Christian:
O_o
Read 2:31 am

"Hey can I come in?" Christian knocked on Mitchels door. As he groaned and threw a pillow over his head. "I'm sleeping." He yelled back and Christian opened his door and stepped in. "I think I fucked up." Christian bit down on his bottom lip in nervousness. Mitchel yawned and sat up. "What did you do Christian?" Mitchel asked like a mom asking her son about a broken vase.
"I fucked Jane and I didn't realize I was that rough and she texted me a minute ago saying I made her bleed." Christian rubbed his face as he paced as Mitchels eyes widened. "She was probably over exaggerating, besides that what you get when you cheat." Mitchel rolled his eyes as Christian stopped pacing at looked at Mitchel.
"What?" Christian has ever been more confused in his life. "What do you mean cheat?" Christian put his hands on his hips. "You fucked Jane when I thought we had something." Mitchel began to raise his voice as Christian did the same. "Something? Mitchel we had nothing but sex sorry if you get attached that easily but have noticed how all of our "dates" end in me crying." Christian our air quotes around dates.
Mitchel eyes started to fill with tears. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I can't make you happy and I say the wrong shit, guess what Christian I'm not perfect and neither are you, I hope you get a fuckin lawsuit and she ends up pregnant, get out of my room." He screamed as Christian lip quivered he wanted to scream back but he was too shocked. "And when you decide to drink your feelings and get sick anyways imma just let you choke on your puke I'm done." Mitchel screamed as Christian Let a tear fall and he exited the room.

                                                Mitchel🚀:
                                Imma kill myself

Christian:
Do it

                                             Mitchel🚀:
                                          Well damn

                                            Mitchel🚀:
               I just screamed at Christian for no reason he fucked someone else why am I so upset like I thought we had something but we weren't In a relationship so why am I so pissed off.

Christian:
Because you liked
Him a lot and he gave
Love to someone else that's a shitty
Thing to do

Christian:
But yelling at him was
A little over the top

Christian waddled his sad self into Clinton's room. "Why am I always dragged into you and Mitchels drama." Clinton laughed a little and patted the end of his bed instructing Christian to sit.
"He yelled at me cause I slept Jane." Christian frowned As Clint rubbed his back. "He probably was just blowing off steam don't take it heart, Kras." Clinton calmed the upset boy down.
"So uh I have good news." Clinton smiled changing the topic. "Yah?" Christian asked wanting to know the news. "Me Kayla and Jesse are gonna try a Polyamory relationship." Christians eyes widened. "Awe that's cute as long as you guys are happy." He forced a smile. "God you sound like mom I just came out too." Clinton laughed and so did Christian.

                                                Mitchel🚀:
                 I'm about to right a sad song you ready

Christian:
Spit some lyrics at
Me dude.

                                                  Mitchel🚀:
                          Go ahead, just tell me I'm to blame, I know you need attention

Christian:
Well the SHADE
Fells nice over here in
The sun

Christian:
Jeez

                                                  Mitchel🚀:
                             Can you guess who's it about 😐

Christian:
Nope no way no
I can not

                                                 Mitchel🚀:
                              Wanna hear more?

Christian:
Sure

                                               Mitchel🚀:
               It's easier to say we're just friends, Our generation made us that way , The type of friends who fuck
But when they fall in love they're too afraid to stay.

Christian:
Oh damn
Read 5:32 am

             *Sorry Short chapter*